Ardyina

Help with one my role playing characters

I need help with setting up one of my role-playing characters.  This character is a monstrous looking female who has the ability to assume the form of an eight-year-old female.  I know that this character will be an evil character.

As of right now, the description below is the description of what her true form look right now.  How can I make the description of her true form sound better and add to the description a description of her wings?  DO you think I should change her face from being broad and flat?

Physical Description: From a distance, you see a small bat-winged female child, but that is not the case on closer inspection.  She stands a little more than three feet tall.  She has unnaturally smooth and featureless slate gray skin that is inhumanly cold.  A bone ridge runs down the center of her skull.  Her face is broad and flat.  Black hair gently cascades down her back down to her elbows.  In both of her large ears that come to a rounded point, she wears a golden circular earring.  Her eyes are luminous, sulfuric yellow orbs.  Long jagged fang-like teeth line her large mouth.  Four chains are wrapped around her chest and torso.

I got the idea for making this character from the following.  If you are wonder where the stuff listed below comes from it comes from Heroes Unlimited.

The Micro Wizards are a rare, supernatural race known as the Terlin.  They are a distant, and far more powerful, cousin to gremlins.  Their natural appearance is that of a bloated, wrinkled, monstrous child, male or female, but can shape change to appear to be a normal human.  In their human appearance, each child is almost always beautiful or somehow sympathetic.

Edited by Ardyina

I like your character description :) although I do agree with you about possibly changing her face description. Flat somehow doesn't quite seem to work for a face. 

3 hours ago, Bittenbite said:

I like your character description :) although I do agree with you about possibly changing her face description. Flat somehow doesn't quite seem to work for a face. 

How would change face is sound better instead of it being broad and flat?

I did think about making her in her true form looking like her human form but with the features, I put in the original description of her true form.

Edited by Ardyina

21 hours ago, Ardyina said:

How would change face is sound better instead of it being broad and flat?

I did think about making her in her true form looking like her human form but with the features, I put in the original description of her true form.

from the way you describe her I feel her facial features would be sharp and defined :)

How would I go about figuring out what she would wear and what she would look like a female child?

What do you think of the description of the wings I want to give?

Flaring from her back are black leathery wings that can wrap around her body like a cloak.  The joints of the wings are laced with razorlike claws.

Edited by Ardyina