Login Servers having issues?

Lina Pussycat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1992 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As was pointed out in a different thread, the (apparent) DDoS is not limited to Linden Lab.

If they have any information, it is likely to be posted when there is actually someone there to post an update.

Sheesh - some of the current crop of users would have had an aneurysm years ago, back when the entire Grid was taken offline during the Maintenance cycles.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

As was pointed out in a different thread, the (apparent) DDoS is not limited to Linden Lab.

If they have any information, it is likely to be posted when there is actually someone there to post an update.

Sheesh - some of the current crop of users would have had an aneurysm years ago, back when the entire Grid was taken offline during the Maintenance cycles.

April Linden posted that it was an “actual” DDOS attack.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

April Linden posted that it was an “actual” DDOS attack.

That was for the issues on Sunday. Solar is talking about the latest issues that seems to have started about 8 or so hours ago - I'm not even sure if the issues are still happening, since I'm just now getting to the forums today.

Though this statement from her post is not very helpful right now, since there is nothing on the grid status page about this latest issue.
"As always, the place to stay informed of what’s going on is the Second Life Grid Status Blog. We do our best to keep it updated during periods of trouble on the grid."

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

4 hours ago, Solar Legion said:

I've been around since 05 myself. The fact they aren't updating what is going on on the status page at this point though and you have to dig for info is questionable. 

1 minute ago, Lina Pussycat said:

I've been around since 05 myself. The fact they aren't updating what is going on on the status page at this point though and you have to dig for info is questionable. 

When they have information to provide and someone to spare, they likely will. Patience.

8 hours ago, Solar Legion said:

Also to be clear knowing about something that is going to happen vs a sporadic problem that has been happening intermittently since last weekend are not nearly the same thing.Being locked out for hours on end for unknown reasons and having no updates on anything. I guarantee you they knew about the problem and could of had someone take the 3 minutes required back when I made the initial post. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1992 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.