Question about Testing Tattoos

Vze

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't make Omega appliers myself, but I assume that all you have to do is take the texture that you want to apply and drop it into the applier.  That's what you would do if you wanted to apply a texture as a tattoo on the classic avatar body.

I assume that you have a way to give your applier a texture UUID, so use the UUID of the local texture that you upload, just as you would do with a standard texture from your inventory.  If you have trouble getting that local texture UUID, refer to thge note at the bottom of the page I linked to in my last note:

To find the UUID of your Local Texture, rez a simple plywood cube, apply the texture to its top face (face 0), and then drop this script into the cube. When you touch the cube, it will say the UUID of your Local Texture in chat.

{
   touch_start(integer num)
   {
       llSay(0, llGetTexture(0));
   }
}

Remember that the UUID, like the Local Texture itself, will be invalid when you log out of Second Life.

I couldn't find the UUID of the LOCAL texture, kind of confused about it. What script am I supposed to drag into the cube? Omega scripts? Is there a way to find local texture UUID without doing that script dragging thing? 

I just gave you the script ......

1 hour ago, Rolig Loon said:

drop this script into the cube. When you touch the cube, it will say the UUID of your Local Texture in chat.

{
   touch_start(integer num)
   {
       llSay(0, llGetTexture(0));
   }
}

2 minutes ago, Vze said:

Is there a way to find local texture UUID without doing that script dragging thing? 

No.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

I just gave you the script ......

No.

Dude, you know what? You just *****ing saved my life! Thank you so much for all this, it works perfectly! I love you man! THANK YOUUUU <3<3<3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.