Amazing Roadside 1/4 sim for rent only 3037L per week - 5625 prims

Annabell Wandsworth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1968 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Free landscaping/decorating with one month rental. I can terraform for you (within allowances for mainland).

We at Landa Rentals pride ourselves on customer service in addition to quality land at quality prices. If this land is not perfect for you, please visit our office http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sharman/193/159/23 to see more available rentals.

Liam, you saw the land before you rented it. I also moved you to another property with credit from this one week rental. You need to be more responsible about posting lies in this forum. 

You say in this post also you don't know if breedables are allowed, and, again, you did not ask this before renting. I told you as you remember that you can have them.

We have quality land with quality service. I have gone above and beyond trying to make this person happy.

Again, this person rented a parcel from us without asking any questions, so his concerns about the land being "flat" are silly,  as are his statements about not knowing whether or not we allow breedables. He rented the land without asking any questions.

After he had rented for a few days and said he didn't need that much land, I offered to move him to a smaller parcel and credit his account on the new land with the remaining balance from the original parcel,  which he took me up on. He had only a few days credit, but I gave him a whole week since we try to give great customer service, so I have to say I am shocked to read this panning of our land by this person.

I apologise for any negativity caused in this issue I was maybe unimpatient to find out whether can write title of land or not and whether breedables are allowed or not should have waited couple of days instead of writing in here don't want to be negative about land rentals companies I know ya work a lot to help land tenants happy on renting lands like not trying to ruin companies no no 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2018 at 2:13 AM, ellestones said:

about your floating rental sign. Being a responsible mainland landlord you might want to look at the SL rules regarding inworld advertising signage, here:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Policy_on_ad_farms_and_network_advertisers

Ellestones, that is not a floating rental sign. It is a billboard. Being a responsible forum poster, you might want to make sure your posts are accurate.

1 hour ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

Ellestones, that is not a floating rental sign. It is a billboard. Being a responsible forum poster, you might want to make sure your posts are accurate.

As a responsible landlord, you should comply with the rules set by Linden Lab instead of arguing about the semantics of your floating billboard ad..

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator

19 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

As a responsible landlord, you should comply with the rules set by Linden Lab instead of arguing about the semantics of your floating billboard ad..

I know some people like to post in the forums because they bored, and don't have anything to add to the conversation. I accept this as a necessary evil of the forums, but if you want to post something unrelated to the original post, at least make sure you are saying something accurate. 

The billboard is not floating. The signpost does not show in the picture because of my graphics. If you want to criticize my photography, that would at least be something based in reality. 

This is not semantics. My objection to your post and the previous one you referenced is that your statements are not true. 

Edited by Annabell Wandsworth

24 minutes ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

I know some people like to post in the forums because they bored, and don't have anything to add to the conversation. I accept this as a necessary evil of the forums, but if you want to post something unrelated to the original post, at least make sure you are saying something accurate. 

The billboard is not floating. The signpost does not show in the picture because of my graphics. If you want to criticize my photography, that would at least be something based in reality. 

This is not semantics. My objection to your post and the previous one you referenced is that your statements are not true. 

I visited your land to check for the billboard, but it was removed by the time I did. (After I made my post.) That said, if your screenshot shows a floating sign (billboard-like or otherwise), people will take that at face value, like Elles and I did, because you're the one who posted it. There's no way for us to figure out your graphic settings and it's your responsibility to make things look presentable.

As general advice, I'd recommend increasing your graphic settings to take a screenshot and then go back to your normal settings. Not just to avoid "misinterpretations," but to make your land look more appealing for your advert.

5 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

I visited your land to check for the billboard, but it was removed by the time I did. (After I made my post.) That said, if your screenshot shows a floating sign (billboard-like or otherwise), people will take that at face value, like Elles and I did, because you're the one who posted it. There's no way for us to figure out your graphic settings and it's your responsibility to make things look presentable.

As general advice, I'd recommend increasing your graphic settings to take a screenshot and then go back to your normal settings. Not just to avoid "misinterpretations," but to make your land look more appealing for your advert.

As general advice, I recommend that you find something to do besides posting in a way that does not add to the conversation of the post. It is not my responsibility to make sure you have visited my land to ensure that you are not posting something that is untrue.

I'm sure posting here has alleviated your boredom in some small way, but I remind you that this forum post was for a land rental. You are adding nothing with your opinion about my graphic settings. You might be better served by finding another outlet for your boredom than by spamming this post. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

my post accurately describes the floating rental sign in the image you posted. As a responsible forum poster, you might want to make sure the images you do post are accurate

assuming what you now say is true then I would also assume that when your now not floating advertising sign is on posts then it would not exceed 8 meters in height and what appears to be a tree is not a tree, its a bush

• Thanks 1

On 11/10/2018 at 11:11 PM, ellestones said:

my post accurately describes the floating rental sign in the image you posted. As a responsible forum poster, you might want to make sure the images you do post are accurate

assuming what you now say is true then I would also assume that when your now not floating advertising sign is on posts then it would not exceed 8 meters in height and what appears to be a tree is not a tree, its a bush

Your post was not accurate. The sign is not floating. 

Again, this post was for land for rent, and your response adds nothing to the conversation. If you have any questions about renting this land, please let me know. Otherwise, your responses are just noise. If noise instead of meaningful content is your goal, then you have certainly achieved that.

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

Please try to ignore the nonsense posts in this thread. Unfortunately, some people are so bored that they feel the need to post non-helpful posts. I guess their lives are just that empty.

Me and my empty life are very offended that a landlord like you would make such personal attacks. Do you do this to difficult tenants as well?

P.S. I wasn't going to post anything when I saw your first post.

3 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Me and my empty life are very offended that a landlord like you would make such personal attacks. Do you do this to difficult tenants as well?

To this poster:

I'm sure this post gave you some kind of ease from your boredom, but also, you are attacking my business. There really is no excuse for this. 

Perhaps this poster could look for more meaningful ways to "contribute" to the forums, and to second life.

11 minutes ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

To this poster:

I'm sure this post gave you some kind of ease from your boredom, but also, you are attacking my business. There really is no excuse for this. 

Perhaps this poster could look for more meaningful ways to "contribute" to the forums, and to second life.

"Attacking a business" is not even close to the same thing as attacking a person.

And I haven't attacked your business, I only said you should follow the rules like everybody else, as it appeared you weren't doing that, based on what information you shared. Then, after the issue literally disappeared, I gave you genuine advice -- turning up your graphic settings for one minute to take a nicer looking screenshot, which would've also avoided this whole thing -- and left it at that. You on the other hand have acted pretty arrogantly in response, and now you're dismissing concerns and advice by literally attacking the personal lives of those people.

I think you as a person need to learn to detach yourself from the you as a business. The reputation of your business suffers if you act rude towards others while presenting yourself as a business.

1 hour ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

"Attacking a business" is not even close to the same thing as attacking a person.

And I haven't attacked your business, I only said you should follow the rules like everybody else, as it appeared you weren't doing that, based on what information you shared. Then, after the issue literally disappeared, I gave you genuine advice -- turning up your graphic settings for one minute to take a nicer looking screenshot, which would've also avoided this whole thing -- and left it at that. You on the other hand have acted pretty arrogantly in response, and now you're dismissing concerns and advice by literally attacking the personal lives of those people.

I think you as a person need to learn to detach yourself from the you as a business. The reputation of your business suffers if you act rude towards others while presenting yourself as a business.

I find it amusing that you characterize what you said as 'giving advice". Far from it.

You are adding exactly nothing to this post, in addition to attacking my business. I again suggest you find a meaningful way to add content both to these forums and to second life. 

Your comments about my actions in my business are greatly offensive.  You clearly have no sl business of your own or you would realize what your words mean.   

To the trolls on this forum post:

This is a post to highlight land that is for rent. 

If you choose to post something that is not about this land, you are a troll.

If you choose to pick apart my post, and are not looking for land, you are a troll.

Trolls are people whose lives are so vacuous and without meaning that they are compelled to write meaningless strings of letters to try to fill their meaningless lives. I should pity them, but I don't.

Trolls, unfortunately, are a common thing in the sl forums,. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1968 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.