omega heads.

littlebewb

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, kaiyovi said:

can anyone tell me where the omega mesh head are in the market place? being that i'm still a little new to all this mesh stuff, i can't find it.

i keep finding the omega skin appliers and omega compatible mesh bodies but not the heads.

Many of the heads on the market are Omega-compatible.  Omega don't make heads.  What they do make is a L$99 add-on for many heads (and mesh body parts) that allow Omega appliers to work.  Omega is a standard for cross-product appliers.  I have a Lelutka head, but use Omega appliers on it.

12 minutes ago, anna2358 said:

Many of the heads on the market are Omega-compatible.  Omega don't make heads.  What they do make is a L$99 add-on for many heads (and mesh body parts) that allow Omega appliers to work.  Omega is a standard for cross-product appliers.  I have a Lelutka head, but use Omega appliers on it.

okay, this must explain why an omega hair base i previously bought isn't working on my mesh head right? and i should probably purchase the omega system kit for my mesh head?

On 10/30/2018 at 7:22 AM, kaiyovi said:

okay, this must explain why an omega hair base i previously bought isn't working on my mesh head right? and i should probably purchase the omega system kit for my mesh head?

Yep.  The good news is that that same hair base applier will work with all omega-enabled heads.   I usually budget the Omega System Kit into any new mesh-body component I am considering.  For instance the Utilizator Normie bento head is L$500, and includes full Omega compatibility, but a Lelutka Cate bento head will set you back l$5000 plus L$99 for the Omega System kit for Lelutka (however, that same kit will work for any other Lelutka heads).

What we should probably have here (Mesh forum) some time is a discussion about how to make your own mesh head with Omega compatibility, but that's way outside my comfort-zone.

On 10/30/2018 at 12:08 AM, anna2358 said:

What they do make is a L$99 add-on for many heads (and mesh body parts) that allow Omega appliers to work.

This is only IN-WORLD at Omega (grossly messy disorganized) store. They have marked-up their Market Place listings to 200L.

FYI for any and all who need to buy an Omega Relay.

I cannot wait for Bakes on Mesh.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.