ChaneeDawn

Beneath the Surface: A Modern Fantasy RP SIM

For so long in this world, humans have succeeded in living apart from the magic folk who, once upon a time, enslaved and even farmed them as a food source. It's been so long, in fact, that up until very recently, humans believed magic folk were only creatures of myth and legend... But now know the truth.

Come and experience this exciting new sim, explore the city of Bastion or perhaps...Journey below to the city of Blackwall where for so long those beings that have been only thought of as bedtimes stories have dwelled for so long. Two civilizations learning to live together again, what will you do? Help unite the two worlds or create a further division?

The choice is yours.

https://www.beneaththesurfacesl.com/

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Caste%20of%20Assassins/107/89/599

• Like 1

2. LOGS ARE EVERYTHING! When it comes to logs we are absolute sticklers about it. If you ever run into an issue, we will ask for logs in order to sort it out. Hearsay is not an option, so please have them handy to make things run smoothly and we can help as swiftly as possible.

Just wanted to mention that if you do this and the logs are passed in world on notecards/IMs/chat it is a violation of ToS/Community Standards. You should stipulate that any logs be emailed or posted on a third party site. Yes, I know LL tends to overlook it when it comes to RP. Why take the risks though?

Disclosure

Sharing personal information about other users, either directly or indirectly, without their consent—including, but not limited to, gender, religion, age, marital status, race, sexual orientation, alternate account names (including account statuses, such as whether it is on hold, suspended, or active), and real-world location beyond what is provided by them in their user profile—is not allowed. Except for the purpose of reporting abuse or any violation of policies to Linden Lab, the remote monitoring, posting or sharing of conversations without a participant’s consent are prohibited.

If you get consent from ALL involved residents (and record the consent so it can't be withdrawn later) then you have no worries. The problem is getting consent from everyone. 

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Like 2

On 10/31/2018 at 10:18 AM, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

Fyi, your website doesn't work.

The website does work, I made an error and added the / at the end when there should be none. 

12 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Just wanted to mention that if you do this and the logs are passed in world on notecards/IMs/chat it is a violation of ToS/Community Standards. You should stipulate that any logs be emailed or posted on a third party site. Yes, I know LL tends to overlook it when it comes to RP. Why take the risks though?

If you get consent from ALL involved residents (and record the consent so it can't be withdrawn later) then you have no worries. The problem is getting consent from everyone. 

We ask that logs of abuse or other things be sent mostly. We take in logs of rp as well for submissions from local chat to offer experience points, players understand- they must read and accept the rules posted before even creating a character so they are agreeing to having logs shared if such an issues comes up. (Which I do not see happening with the community we have on our sim.)

If someone is going around spreading hate or making someone fell not welcomed, Godmodding and etc we know players will step up and share those logs as well in the correct fashion. 

6 minutes ago, ChaneeDawn said:

The website does work, I made an error and added the / at the end when there should be none. 

We ask that logs of abuse or other things be sent mostly. We take in logs of rp as well for submissions from local chat to offer experience points, players understand- they must read and accept the rules posted before even creating a character so they are agreeing to having logs shared if such an issues comes up. (Which I do not see happening with the community we have on our sim.)

If someone is going around spreading hate or making someone fell not welcomed, Godmodding and etc we know players will step up and share those logs as well in the correct fashion. 

I'm well aware of how it works. I'm not new to RP. I'm sorry but your sim rules can't and won't supersede LL ToS/Community Standards if someone decides they don't want their chat shared. I have seen it happen. It's messy. 

I'm not trying to rag on you or your RP rules. People just need to be aware. Just be sure to CYA. :)