Question

I was browsing on the MP and bought a few things.  I intended to look at them before leaving sl, so I accepted them when they were received. They are no longer in Received Items folder. Before I could get to them, I crashed. Now, back in sl again, and I can't find them in  inventory. Haha, since I was browsing - I can't even recall what they are called. So, back to Account and I see that I was charged for them - however, all I have is a Purchase Order number, not a store name, and not an item description. I don't recall what they were since I was browsing and I wasn't at a particular avatar's store. What now? How do I trace what an item is called (so that I can find it in my inventory) when all I know is the Purchase Order number?

4 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, allabell said:

I was browsing on the MP and bought a few things.  I intended to look at them before leaving sl, so I accepted them when they were received. They are no longer in Received Items folder. Before I could get to them, I crashed. Now, back in sl again, and I can't find them in  inventory. Haha, since I was browsing - I can't even recall what they are called. So, back to Account and I see that I was charged for them - however, all I have is a Purchase Order number, not a store name, and not an item description. I don't recall what they were since I was browsing and I wasn't at a particular avatar's store. What now? How do I trace what an item is called (so that I can find it in my inventory) when all I know is the Purchase Order number?

Log into the marketplace -  go to My Marketplace  »  My account  »  My order history

you should see everything you have bought there with links to the items themselves.  

744eb2c76e09c650a9d4b0c3a3f7ecdc.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, allabell said:

Go to you Recent tab in Inventory.  Open the Filters (maybe via a gear-like icon or something).  Bump the days to 2 or 3.  See if the show up in the display.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2018 at 3:40 PM, allabell said:

Allabell,

If all else fails, in your inworld inventory, open the "Objects" tab, they may have arrived directly into your inventory.  If so, they will be boxed there.

All the best.

• Like 1