A noob question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, chibiusa Ling said:

So a noob forum question. I legitimately can't find the option to do it. How do I set a custom rank?. I did try searching the form for answers but the results wanted to return everything BUT what I was looking for.

Yep, you need 500 posts, at that point you can do it in your profile.

6 hours ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Forum post flood expected in 3, 2, 1...

Kids today have it too easy. They can just click on some random keys on a keyboard and there is the post!

It was different when I joined the forum! Writing with those goosefeathers that always broke, boiling plant sap in summer to make ink (and if you ran out during winter, it really cost you blood, sweat and tears, let me tell you), beating logs into paper...

We really earned or 500 posts back then!

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

If I were to total up my posts on the forum I used to post on and the old Skiffy (aka SyFy when they were still SciFi) forums and a few others I'd probably have close to 500k posts.

Now who you calling an amateur? :PxD

You must be an expert on many and varied topics, and hold many and varied opinions!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

If I were to total up my posts on the forum I used to post on and the old Skiffy (aka SyFy when they were still SciFi) forums and a few others I'd probably have close to 500k posts.

Now who you calling an amateur? :PxD

Well, it's all about learning to play the system calling upon the assistance of your very good friends!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Wot’s a Sox?

Below is andi,  my icon is her too.   just changed her hair a bit back

Skunkfox.  my own creation.  it's a mythical walking, talking, arfing type thing.    everything is female cept the one male, which is a fluke.   it's odd. I know. 

I'm very good with the luskwood skunks, I can do LOTS with them.   Andi's outfit is neve gingham by cold logic,  slink body/feet/hands   Black Maria rius hair.   lindey ballerina shoes.   tail is the vixen tail with a custom texture.  all in all, to make 1 sox fully like this, minus the hair because it cant be had anymore, it's close to 4500 linden. 

thisisasox.jpeg

Edited by bigmoe Whitfield
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ellestones said:

Will be so much easier than trying to click on goosefeathers, specially when the goose is still flying round

That's what quad barreled, belt feed, tripod mounted, autoloading, 6 Guage shotguns were invented for...

1 hour ago, Klytyna said:

That's what quad barreled, belt feed, tripod mounted, autoloading, 6 Guage shotguns were invented for...

We didn't have those back in those days. To get feathers for the quills we had to go on a wild geese hunt and all we had to catch them with, was snares we made from our own hair.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

We didn't have those back in those days. To get feathers for the quills we had to go on a wild geese hunt and all we had to catch them with, was snares we made from our own hair.

What? You didn't get the memo about the lead weighted throwing sticks?

Bloody useless pyramid obsessed lazy Kemet scribe bastard...

I *TOLD* him it was important...

*rolls eyes*

hunting4.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Klytyna said:

What? You didn't get the memo about the lead weighted throwing sticks?

Eventually yes but our rowboat sanks shortly before he arrived, so I had to swim across the Atlantic to deliver my 497th post. It took a while before I got home.

Edited by ChinRey
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.