Auction Available

ShortCake Windstorm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, ShortCake Windstorm said:

Was wondering when will the auction be available?  Each time I check there is nothing.  Trying to find some abandon land

If it's abandoned land you're after, you simply submit a ticket requesting the land. So find the abandoned parcel of land you're interesting in and create a slurl for it to include in the ticket information. If you only want a portion of the parcel be sure to include that information as well. Typically a Linden will set that parcel for sale to you for 1L a sqm. I say typically because if the land you're interested in is premium land, like double prim land, then it's not likely they will sell that to you. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShortCake Windstorm said:

thanks so much.   I have been reading that for premium members where we were getting 512 we can now double that so that's why I'm trying to find land in the Auction if it was ever available.  

The auction has been undergoing some major revisions that are keeping it offline.  It has been offline for quite a while now and the Grid Status gives no indication of when it will be back online.  Thus it will likely be much faster if you just pop around the map and find abandoned plots yourself.  Then put in a ticket to purchase one, as Blush said.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.