Sign in to follow this  
artifactsofmars Omegaman

Question

15 answers to this question

I just logged in (twice!) with no problems.  On the login screen, it shows that there are currently over 35,000 residents logged in.

One should not assume that because one is having issues that everyone else is having issues! 

Instead, start looking at possible problems with your individual system and internet connection.

Thank you, Cindy!  Perhaps I should simply delete my previous comment, but I'll leave it because it teaches two good lessons.  The first is stated in the comment...don't assume that your experience applies to everyone else.  And the second is seen in your reply...and is the same lesson, don't assume that your experience applies to everyone else!

Edited by Lindal Kidd

I am also having login issues. Unable to load on both viewers despite troubleshooting done on my personal network and computer the issue remains. Unsure of what the procedure is now other than waiting to see if it'l come back.

Whatever was affecting the grid earlier may have returned.  Online numbers are now down to about 19,000.  I'd say, "wait as patiently as possible."

the login problem continues...

although some 18000 are currently logged in, I am unable to log in.

I get a message that login failed, and I should check my computer date time settings and firewall settings...checked them. they are exactly the same as last night when I logged in and reflect the correct current Daylight Savings time settings for my area.

• Like 1

Just now, Taalin Aljon said:

I get a message that login failed, and I should check my computer date time settings and firewall settings...checked them. they are exactly the same as last night when I logged in and reflect the correct current Daylight Savings time settings for my area.

same thing on my end.

5 minutes ago, Taalin Aljon said:

Yeah that's what people where saying was one of the messages they got earlier

7 minutes ago, Taalin Aljon said:

Yeah that's what people where saying was one of the messages they got earlier

at least this time they updated the grid status   https://status.secondlifegrid.net/

it let me in but i cant rez any thing or see my self but i was having the same prob were it would say my computers date and time settings were wrong and to check my firewall checked all that clock settings the same as last night when i logged in and out just fine and today i cant do nothing 

30 minutes ago, Taalin Aljon said:

I was able to log in just a couple minutes ago after numerous failed attempts over the last half hour...

rezzing was exceptionally slow this time.

same here

and fourth thread... I say we can get 5 :D

• Haha 1

It seems to be spotty on/off across the grid. Was able to log on last hour, cant log on now. Last night it was fine, sometimes it was super slow.

Give it some time i guess.