You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The grid is always down or messed up, I have been in sl for going on 10 years and I have NEVER EVER seen so many restarts and maintenance, there is at least 4-5 days a week that SL is having restarts

For those with a long memory

Let's all sit down in a circle, relax and sing that old children's song: DING DONG THE WITCH GRID IS DEAD...

Posted Images

Remember before people get bent out of shape, nobody can guarantee a 100% SLA uptime on any product.  why you see 98% to 99% uptime guarantee,  it's to make sure that the 1% of the time you crash and burn, that you can crash and burn and use that 1% to fix everything.    it happens, things fail, it's the nature of the beast when you run a huge environment like SL, remember this is an active product in development since 2003, some of it is old and legacy and can not be easily redone.

1 minute ago, Kei Wardark said:

damn you made me feel old there

I've been in and active 11 years only having taken a 3 months break during all that time,   whats wild, I work 12 hour nights in a factory,  so it's a toss up, sl or social life lol. nobody is awake when I am rofl.  sl wins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.