April Chung

Is the Grid down!

1 minute ago, April Chung said:

just happen to me a second time.

same here it's pretty annoying... but it seems to affect only half of us and those half got hit a second time as @Cindy Evanier mentioned in the other thread...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

come over, we have much fun blaming the cable gnawing Nezumi over there =^.^=

Yeah, but no graph. Graphs are where it's at. Just look at those claw marks! Also, the link is censored. ha! 

• Haha 1

Remember before people get bent out of shape, nobody can guarantee a 100% SLA uptime on any product.  why you see 98% to 99% uptime guarantee,  it's to make sure that the 1% of the time you crash and burn, that you can crash and burn and use that 1% to fix everything.    it happens, things fail, it's the nature of the beast when you run a huge environment like SL, remember this is an active product in development since 2003, some of it is old and legacy and can not be easily redone.

1 minute ago, Kei Wardark said:

damn you made me feel old there

I've been in and active 11 years only having taken a 3 months break during all that time,   whats wild, I work 12 hour nights in a factory,  so it's a toss up, sl or social life lol. nobody is awake when I am rofl.  sl wins

i just got back in. make sure to restart your viewer sometimes issues like this can cause hangups if you dont restart it

Yes this, the client will TIMEOUT if it sits to long,  restart it.

i'm right around the 11 year mark also bigmoe

Call me moe :)   glad display names got introduced lol, since someone took my name and never used the account...