They are probably searching out whats bring it down. Bringing up systems 1 at  time when it fails fix it boot the sequence again until it fails ect.

Silly question is it the non US folks? 

I'm Coninent here...

Edited by Fionalein

Also I should clarify, it is 4:53 AM in San Francisco right now, on a sunday. Expecting the grid to be offline for 2 to 3 more hours unless a Linden gets a text message from the grid or a Linden gets up early and they go "BRING YOUR SUNDAY TO EARLY WORK DAY".

For those whom are angry, pls do not blame the Lindens. The grid breaks from time to time, and back in the day it could end up going down for a whole week! Downtimes these days are nothing and they usually fix it within 6 hours of it going down.

Edited by Chaser Zaks
  • Like 2

Just now, Fionalein said:

Silly question is it the non US folks? 

Im Coninent here...

out of those who were with me, I know 2 were in europe and 1 in NZ

Just now, Chaser Zaks said:

Also I should clarify, it is 4:53 AM in San Francisco right now, on a sunday. Expecting the grid to be offline for 2 to 3 more hours unless a Linden gets a text message from the grid or a Linden gets up early and they go "BRING YOUR SUNDAY TO EARLY WORK DAY".

when I did watch nights at a company I did their noc,  if anything derped everybody and their brother got a text. not sure what LL has though.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

out of those who were with me, I know 2 were in europe and 1 in NZ

See? Might not be a Lab problem at all - so chances are it gets fixed faster... banks give a s**t about sundays if their transactions fail ;)

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

Just now, Wilma Philbin said:

I was able to log in like 20 minutes ago, but was tossed out right now :(  In Sweden so it could be just us outside US.

I'm 2 hours outside of the LL data center in arizona,  trust me, I'm not in either, typically I have no issues and low ping times being this close.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

And, we are down again. 

I am kicked off again too, was on for about 10 min

okay I checked the status provider for LL's status, their systems are fine and operational,  so means the software for monitoring is fine,  wonder whats not triggered to change the status,  hopefully that's not tied to their alert system

1 minute ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

when I did watch nights at a company I did their noc,  if anything derped everybody and their brother got a text. not sure what LL has though.

Depends on the issue. If something went really bad, it might have caused the fail safes to fail, in which case LL will not get a text. Normally if it is a "catchable" in a sense error, LL will get a text about the grid crying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

uk here and having problems logging in managed to get into sl but when I try and do anything I crash  this has happened a couple of times  and now I cant even log in

Yee it seems to be back up now, but jesus christ that 12,047 dip is the lowest I've seen the logins in a while.

Unsure if the grid fixed it's self or a Linden got up to fix it. If a Linden did, thank you very much for your early morning working!

--EDIT--

I have been told people have been able to get in for a while, but get logged out after a while. This may or may not still be continuing.

Edited by Chaser Zaks

3 minutes ago, Chaser Zaks said:

Depends on the issue. If something went really bad, it might have caused the fail safes to fail, in which case LL will not get a text. Normally if it is a "catchable" in a sense error, LL will get a text about the grid crying.

This is what I am thinking, I just got back in instantly just now. hm