Just now, Cindy Evanier said:

I was with a group of about 10.... half went, half stayed.  All good now, everyone is back

and wow the same 5 just went again

Oof man and here I thought it was only me having problems, glad I looked here. :s  Earlier it told me there was an issue with either my clock or firewall (where I've been able to log in perfectly fine before), and now it won't even progress past "logging in".

It's thesis time Junior Lindens do a "how much can we torture our users" experiment :D

Edited by Fionalein
  • Haha 4

DDOS again?

On a more serious note: Cannot be the login server or logged in users would not be affected... it must affect a special group of users in a way that can be reproduced, transatlantic cable maybe?

Edited by Fionalein

Just now, Fionalein said:

DDOS again?

mm not that I can see from watching traffic where the data center and cdns are at.    just looks like something hiccuped and there it goes again, logging me back in.

Just now, Sher Silvercloud said:

I got kicked as well from SL. been tryin to get back on but no luck

all I can suggest is just let it sit and wait.  what I did.   trying to relog it over nad over just adds more and more to the login que.

Just now, bigmoe Whitfield said:

all I can suggest is just let it sit and wait.

the fishing event will then be over nad those that stayed will get all the fish ... No way ;)

Just now, Sher Silvercloud said:

just got error message saying my clock isn't set right blah blah

Yeah it's the login process, it's gonna need to catch us again.   just be calm and patient, things will recover soon, abit slowly but they will recover.     11 years in sl has taught me one thing, patience, I'm seeing people in the second life server topic starting to lose their cool.   

1 minute ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

I'm seeing people in the second life server topic starting to lose their cool.  

awww bless.  Maybe they werent around in the old days when the grid would go down for a whole day or even longer

• Like 2

Just now, Cindy Evanier said:

awww bless.  Maybe they werent around in the old days when the grid would go down for a whole day or even longer

Ah yes Wednesday bang on the servers day, used to upset so many people outside the US,  all the complaints all the people losing their cool.   then having to deal with the new features "bugs" over the weekend, that maybe or maybe not had to have a reroll to undo the new added features lol.

back in now but as I feared the fishing event is gone - 4L less LOL I WILL STARVE TO DEATH AND NOT BE ABLE TO PAY MY RENT THAT WAY ! ;)

PS: and I'm out a 3rd time LOL

Edited by Fionalein
  • Sad 2