Just now, menschling Aabye said:

5 crashes today a record ? or have annyone a day with more crashes ? 

no same number here

I guess the hamsters didn't like what they were fed and rejected it!  

Edited by MrsSeren
  • Haha 4

Sighs, I had been keeping my SL withdrawal symptoms at bay by shopping on the Marketplace. Shakes are setting in.....breaking out in a cold sweat.....Noooooo..... I do not want to deal with my First Life.…… I need Second Life!!!!

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Yeah, SL just carked it again. I was at N21 and trying to buy a demo hair. Three attempts, followed by *ting!*

Given the state of things today, I sure wouldn't try buying anything other than freebie demos for a while.

• Sad 1

I feel for anyone who was halfway through putting a look together when they crashed. They're going to look all kinds of odd when they manage to get back in ;)

I'm also going to suggest that - when things calm down - those of you who have crashed multiple times might want to clean-reinstall your viewer. Crashes can cause all sorts of cache and settings corruptions, and multiple crashes stand even more chance of doing so.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 1

What's the betting it's because the Yanks didn't put their clocks back yet?

Edited by anna2358
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Skell Dagger said:

I'm also going to suggest that - when things calm down - those of you who have crashed multiple times might want to clean-reinstall your viewer. Crashes can cause all sorts of cache and settings corruptions.

nah, ... then I would have to reinstall my viewer daily :SwingingFriends:

well  I had from 1 am slt - 10 am slt logged in with no probs  with all the previous issues including an hour logged off for lunch and logging back with no probs.  I guess my luck just ran out  :/ 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, menschling Aabye said:

5 crashes today a record ? or have annyone a day with more crashes ? 

Hard to remember back a decade ago, but yes, far more than 5 in a day.  Not to mention the days when you didn't get but one crash simply because it never even came up again for the rest of the day.

• Like 4

Just now, Cindy Evanier said:

well  I had from 1 am slt - 10 am slt logged in with no probs  with all the previous issues including an hour logged off for lunch and logging back with no probs.  I guess my luck just ran out  :/ 

Or Rowdy Linden gave the servers the kick they deserved and restarts everything...

6 hours after the issues begin to occur they finally wake up and post in the status page.

6 hours later not even a small update.

Classic LL. Maybe it won't have been this bad if they didn't pull most of the staff to work on their dead project.

Edited by H8