Logins?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, bigmoe Whitfield said:

it's not Us that is only getting it.  most of the traffic is hitting black desert online,  this is confirmed by a few other people watching this besides myself this time.   it's a ranged attack,  it's sucky.

so how do we stop it? we just wait? wait for the government to fix it?

3 minutes ago, Riotriot said:

so how do we stop it? we just wait? wait for the government to fix it?

government means the lindens, then sure.   if you mean the USA government, there is nothing they can do to mitigate this, without putting everybody behind a great firewall and we are not going  the china route.

If its a hacker attack.....why can't they do something that's at least cool for everyone......like when we all login we each have million linden or something ( ~_~)...but, nuuuuuu they just want to make sure we can't get inworld.

P.S. When I talked about lindens...........I meant the Hackers NOT LL. (rolls eyes)

Edited by Umeko Melune
  • Like 1

I was trying out a joystick for the first time, and it behaved erratically. Then I logged out and Firestorm took too long to close. Couldn't log back in with either viewer and got an error message about my computer's clock not being setup right (which wasn't the case). I thought our accounts were broken. Thanks for the thread.

1 minute ago, Umeko Melune said:

If its a hacker attack.....why can't they do something that's at least cool for everyone......like when we all login we each have million linden or something ( ~_~)...but, nuuuuuu they just want to make sure we can't get inworld.

if the services CANT get traffic in, which is what happens when you range attack like they are, then you cant login,  the servers cant see your legit traffic, all they get is what is being thrown at them and  No, LL is not going to give people money just like that.   I'd be rich after 11 years if they did.   plus if they gave us that,  they'd have to tag it as not being able to be cashed out.

14 minutes ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

if the services CANT get traffic in, which is what happens when you range attack like they are, then you cant login,  the servers cant see your legit traffic, all they get is what is being thrown at them and  No, LL is not going to give people money just like that.   I'd be rich after 11 years if they did.   plus if they gave us that,  they'd have to tag it as not being able to be cashed out.

I didn't say, LL was going to give the money............I said, the hackers..........re-read what I wrote, kay?

Edited by Umeko Melune

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.