My body keeps disappearing when I tp

friscolives

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1996 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am using firestorm and have been having a really annoying issue. I have the Maitreya Lara mesh body, but when I tp from place to place for some reason my mesh body disappears. I usually wind up just a head and hands and feet, no body. Now I can see my body on my viewer, but other people can't see it. I tried logging in on two computers, and when I teleported I could see my body on the computer I was using, but it was invisible on the other so I know something isn't working correctly. Any ideas what might be causing this?

I am using Microsoft windows.

The reason why others don't see your body and you still do is that it's actually detached itself during the teleport, but your viewer hasn't registered that fact. The same thing can sometimes happen with worn HUDs, which is why they seem to stop responding.

Mesh bodies disappearing usually happens because you have too many items attached to one point on your avatar. Wear your body, then look in your inventory to see which point it's currently attached to. More often than not it will be either Centre or Left/Right Hand. Detach it and re-attach it to another point instead. That should fix the problem.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1996 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.