I have just made my mind to start a 1950's inspired family roleplay. In this scenario, I would be the very polite, discretely seductive and very heart warming wife, of course...just need to find a person willing to RP as my husband now :))))

I don't expect this to be a 24/7 roleplay or anything like that because I too am not online that often but, honestly, it would be already good to RP a bit on the weekends or even in the afternoons of the work days. I live in Portugal by the way.

Oh, I almost forgot, the nationality of this supposed 1950's nuclear family is yet to be debated about...yes, the most common usually is the american family when speaking of the nuclear family but, let's say, im an unusual kind of gal ^ ^ Hope my "husband" to be, agrees on having a 1950's inspired french family hahahaha

Au revoir!

I said, "what about the poor children".  Meaning, if you're doing 50's family roleplay, you need some dorky-but-lovable 50's kids in the family. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EmpereurNapoleonBonaparte said:

Bonjour, Sophie !

Vous est inactif dans Discord depuis le mois dernier ! Have you finished making the 1950's dress you promised to show me?!

I think it would be more appropriate to handle this in private like an IM. I just checked inworld and the person is online. 

• Like 1