Frustrated with Linden

JimSqu Sunbelter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2000 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong venue but I'm truly frustrated with Linden support about a pending sale of a sim. On Friday 10/19 I arranged to buy a private Island from a nice lady. (my third sim) We both agreed on the price and both sent support tickets to have the transfer done. Based on past experience I figured it would transfer on Tuesday 10/23 or Wednesday the 24th at the latest. Well Wednesday came and no transfer so I used my Concierge chat support to inquire what the hold up was, I was told by a rude person there was a lot of transfers happening and it would happen when they got to it. I asked again on Thursday and got a nicer lady who said it was being worked on at that time and would probably happen on Friday. Well guess what. It's still hasn't happened. Does anyone have any advice on how to speed things up or who I can directly contact at Linden? The poor seller is going to be on the hook for another months tier very soon and I'd hate to have to have her do that.

Thanks. 

Oh and if a Linden sees this the tickets are Buyers - #1262091 and the Sellers - #1262093

I was going to say that it generally takes anywhere from 5-10 business days. And they are not open on weekends. LL use to be open nearly 24/7 if I recall correctly around 10 years ago but since then numerous things have changed. I’m glad that it got transferred!  We just completed our transfer about 2 weeks ago and it took just at 5 business days. Enjoy!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2000 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.