WonderHeartKid

Free stuff!

you can follow folks on the forums or in the SL social media thingie...

Edited by Fionalein

13 hours ago, WonderHeartKid said:

the first 10 person to follow me will get 3  gifts 

So you just want people to follow you because you've bribed them with gifts, rather than because they're interested in what you have to say and want to get to know you?

Having 10 bribed followers doesn't make you interesting, fun to hang out with, or a good friend. Why not look around the forum or inworld, find places and people that way, interact with them, and make new friends that way?

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

So you just want people to follow you because you've bribed them with gifts, rather than because they're interested in what you have to say and want to get to know you?

Having 10 bribed followers doesn't make you interesting, fun to hang out with, or a good friend. Why not look around the forum or inworld, find places and people that way, interact with them, and make new friends that way?

Maybe OP was not aware what the offer implied and just wanted to be nice ... we know nothing about her.

Well anyways from the reactions you see giveaways for followers only work for the big SL companies. It is frowned upon if individuals do it :D

Edited by Fionalein

I follow some folks on the forums, but since I don't ever post anything to that stupid web profile feed thingie, I can't see any reason to follow anyone there - even for free stuff, that I'm not so sure I'd want anyway.

I'm having flashbacks to my high school class play, "You Can't Take It With You."  IIRC, one of the lead characters was manufacturing fireworks in the basement and was starting to think that the police were onto him.  In the middle of a big argument about who was following whom, the Russian dancing master yells, "Not to worry!  In Russia, everybody follows everybody!  Is NORMAL!" 

Personally, I don't follow anybody.  But I'm not normal.

10 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Also screams desperate for attention, rofl, I think I will pass and be liked on my own quirky personality and if folk don't like it then so be it!  

1 minute ago, Rolig Loon said:

Personally, I don't follow anybody.  But I'm not normal.

Sis!!!

I also don't follow anybody, and I'm thinking of Lindal...

I enjoy the participation of many people in the forum, but the idea of "following" any of them makes me wonder if I'll miss someone else.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/26/2018 at 10:11 PM, WonderHeartKid said:

1) cute kawaii body (kid)

2) shey dress

3) off shoulder top (coco)

Something about this particularly 3 is making me think these 'gifts' may have been copybotted 

• Like 2