Free stuff!

WonderHeartKid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2006 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 hours ago, WonderHeartKid said:

the first 10 person to follow me will get 3  gifts 

So you just want people to follow you because you've bribed them with gifts, rather than because they're interested in what you have to say and want to get to know you?

Having 10 bribed followers doesn't make you interesting, fun to hang out with, or a good friend. Why not look around the forum or inworld, find places and people that way, interact with them, and make new friends that way?

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

So you just want people to follow you because you've bribed them with gifts, rather than because they're interested in what you have to say and want to get to know you?

Having 10 bribed followers doesn't make you interesting, fun to hang out with, or a good friend. Why not look around the forum or inworld, find places and people that way, interact with them, and make new friends that way?

Maybe OP was not aware what the offer implied and just wanted to be nice ... we know nothing about her.

Well anyways from the reactions you see giveaways for followers only work for the big SL companies. It is frowned upon if individuals do it :D

Edited by Fionalein

I'm having flashbacks to my high school class play, "You Can't Take It With You."  IIRC, one of the lead characters was manufacturing fireworks in the basement and was starting to think that the police were onto him.  In the middle of a big argument about who was following whom, the Russian dancing master yells, "Not to worry!  In Russia, everybody follows everybody!  Is NORMAL!" 

Personally, I don't follow anybody.  But I'm not normal.

10 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Also screams desperate for attention, rofl, I think I will pass and be liked on my own quirky personality and if folk don't like it then so be it!  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2006 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.