Abuse by Linden Employee

Braelynn Darkstone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Braelynn Darkstone said:

How do you report MP abuse by a linden employee? There is an employee mass unlisting furry products and deleting them if you try to relist them. This one Linden is answering any and all tickets related to this problem, and is not being helpful in any way.

could be for keyword spam?... if you get reported by users and support thinks it's right your product will get delisted.

I'm not saying your use of keywords is the worst i seen, but some things are just very general, if your furry stuff pops up in all( for example) mesh, feet, hand  a.s.o searches while it's clearly a furry mod it can bring some irritation...

or you might have a bit overactive competing creator...or mad customers... and so on...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

I'm not saying your use of keywords is the worst i seen, but some things are just very general, if your furry stuff pops up in all( for example) mesh, feet, hand  a.s.o searches while it's clearly a furry mod it can bring some irritation...

How does one even know what keywords are used for an item - other than it showing up wrong in the search results?  When I look at MP items, all I can see is the text in the Details tab, but I don't see any list of keywords anywhere.  

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

How does one even know what keywords are used for an item - other than it showing up wrong in the search results?  When I look at MP items, all I can see is the text in the Details tab, but I don't see any list of keywords anywhere.  

whirly told me of a browser app once that shows up keywords but I never got it to work.  what i do is right click on the listing text  and "View page source"  Scrolling down in among all that text is a line for keywords

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

right click  /show page info ( in firefox)

this page opens, showing the hidden page info

https://gyazo.com/dce23cec2aa1c5ff06ea8018a640aad1

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cindy Evanier said:

whirly told me of a browser app once that shows up keywords but I never got it to work.  what i do is right click on the listing text  and "View page source"  Scrolling down in among all that text is a line for keywords

Still working well for me.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/3486-marketplace-secondlife-com-tools

Screenshot_1.png.d005d7aed7627b7eebe9c9365a31754c.png

Edited by Whirly Fizzle
Added example image
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Cindy Evanier said:

what i do is right click on the listing text  and "View page source"  Scrolling down in among all that text is a line for keywords

1 hour ago, Ethan Paslong said:

right click  /show page info ( in firefox)

this page opens, showing the hidden page info

https://gyazo.com/dce23cec2aa1c5ff06ea8018a640aad1

Well I'll be - learn something new every day.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.