America's Black Slavery in Second Life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Aethelwine said:

Chris Hulne did not want the BNP to be given a platform, he only appeared because they had been.

https://www.webcitation.org/5khRP4u6Q

Confronting their views is not the same as, No Platform.

I would not appear at a meeting organised by the BNP, and nor would I extend an invitation to them. It is no part of the business of an elected liberal to drum up larger audiences for our most reviled opponents. They are welcome to their freedom of speech, but they can choose their own street corner and their own soapbox without my help. But the BBC has decided to invite Griffin, and I fear that Thursday night's excitement would not have been called off just because the Liberal Democrats decided not to participate.

And was he forced to appear? No he chose too which was the correct decision. Besides which he isn't one too talk as he was jailed not long after than and lost his place as an mp. A thoroughly nasty piece of work in his own right.

2 hours ago, Cromulence DeGroot said:

There is no genetic or physiological basis to the concept of race and that has been the scientific consensus for decades. Race does exist as a social category system based loosely on a haphazard collection of physical traits that have little relevance to scientific analysis of human beings, that has been used historically to oppress some groups of people for the purpose of exploitation by and enrichment of other groups of people. I hope that clears it up for you. 

No sorry it doesn't. Either race exists or it doesn't. And if it doesn't, then how can we have racial quotas and preferences?

• Haha 1

• Moderators

Oh my did this thread go off topic and get a bit messy. Please consider this thread locked due to trolling/flaming and bringing up a topic that is not appropriate to discus on the Forums. Please remember, if you feel you've encountered something that may be a violation, please file an Abuse Report.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.