Why do I keep receiving "Cannot region cross into banned parcel"?

Duldee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2010 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I checked and I'm not banned on this land, yet I keep having this message pop up. When I first tried to teleport to it, it pushed me away from the spot. I didn't block anything on it that could prevent me from entering. I can still see it and avis that are on it when I open the mini map. I had no problem entering anywhere else and I don't have anything deselected in my preferences that should prevent me from entering. I also received a pop up saying I needed to be in a certain group at the same time, but it's not required.

6 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, Duldee said:

I checked and I'm not banned on this land, yet I keep having this message pop up. When I first tried to teleport to it, it pushed me away from the spot. I didn't block anything on it that could prevent me from entering. I can still see it and avis that are on it when I open the mini map. I had no problem entering anywhere else and I don't have anything deselected in my preferences that should prevent me from entering. I also received a pop up saying I needed to be in a certain group at the same time, but it's not required.

Are you able to go anywhere else in the region?  Is it just one parcel affected?  It could be someones private home parcel?  have you tried entering with the group tag active? 

1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Are you able to go anywhere else in the region?  Is it just one parcel affected?  It could be someones private home parcel?  have you tried entering with the group tag active? 

It's the parcel, not the entire region. I can go everywhere around it. It's not someone's home, it's a place for all the games to be played. Stuff like reward clover, fishing, etc. I checked the about land and it's unchecked for only allowing people in a certain group.

7 minutes ago, Duldee said:

It's the parcel, not the entire region. I can go everywhere around it. It's not someone's home, it's a place for all the games to be played. Stuff like reward clover, fishing, etc. I checked the about land and it's unchecked for only allowing people in a certain group.

It's possible they have closed the parcel for a reason then or they are using a security orb that bans (not actually a ban more of a locked out)  for lots of reasons... no payment on file, too many scripts, age restrictions etc.   Ask the parcel owner what the problem is?

6 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

It's possible they have closed the parcel for a reason then or they are using a security orb that bans (not actually a ban more of a locked out)  for lots of reasons... no payment on file, too many scripts, age restrictions etc.   Ask the parcel owner what the problem is?

Alright. I checked again and it just recently changed to needing payment info if I want to access it. Thank you for the information.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2010 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.