The Mermaid Retreat, HIIRING ALL POSITIONS

Vivien0Koisera

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We are hiring for all positions at The Mermaid Retreat.

Info: The Mermaid Retreat is a relaxation spot for all creatures, humans, merfolk, sea-life, furries, and small avatars (no children). On an adult sim we are all about keeping people connected and having fun while doing so! We are centered to be a stress free zone where everyone can coexist and live out their second life.

What we are looking for: We are looking for people to be committed, fun- loving submerged citizens. People who don't take life so seriously and who can have fun and to have time on their hands. We expect you to be just as respectful to each other and other second life lifestyles as well as how you'd treat your friends in real life. Also, we're looking for people who work well in communicating and work well with others. We are a team and let's see that team spirit for support of The Mermaid Retreat as well as each other in a non judgemental environment. Active and have a good knowledge of Second life. Sl age  I am looking for active people who know how to use second life. I sometimes give chances to new people. so Talk to me about it.

What positions we are offering: Managers (in all positions listed), Security, Performers/Strippers, Dj's, Hosts and Photographers

Events time: We offer morning and evening events. We do events usually close to the weekends. but we do weekdays as well depending on who is online.

We also have a good connection via discord,twitter and facebook for contact outside of secondlife.

Please contact Vivien0Koisera for any information that you may need. or you could reply in this thread and I'll message you.

If you're wondering what this place looks like we have a twitter and a facebook  where you can see for yourself. ^^

https://twitter.com/RetreatMermaid

https://www.facebook.com/pg/mermaidretreat/photos/?ref=page_internal

Edited by Vivien0Koisera
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, King45Gamer said:

Could You PM here I am interested in the Manager role if its not taken

hello, and yes we are hiring for manager positions. we will test to see if you can handle the job first before we give you the manager tags. if still interested please ask me for an application

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Vivien0Koisera said:

hello, and yes we are hiring for manager positions. we will test to see if you can handle the job first before we give you the manager tags. if still interested please ask me for an application

Can i get the app please. Whats the Discord Link?

Edited by King45Gamer

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.