Hiring Photographer for Store Vendor Ads Only Need Basic Photos

AmethestPearl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2005 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I’m looking for a photographer for my store TRS Designs a Women’s mesh clothing store. 

Need someone who can model and take pictures, No editing needed, I will edit them myself and make into vendor Ads.

I make new items every week but photos aren’t needed right away, Mesh body is required. Your name will be put in the MPs description as the photographer with a link to your Flickr or blog if you have one. Payment is to be discussed.

If interested or have questions please contact me Amethestpearl Resident Inworld with examples of your work.

Edited by AmethestPearl
Text was to big
  • Thanks 1

Few days ago someone contacted me saying they can do my vendor ads. It's 1.5 k per photo and the guy makes pretty awesome images! I can forward you his name and links to Facebook and Flickr, if you are interested please message me here or in-world. I am never sure is it okay to post infos here and don't want to break any rules.

And if you decide to look for some more, please always chose a photographer who can show you examples of the vendor photos he/she did. It will save you from headaches :)

Edited by Tamara Artis

On 10/26/2018 at 4:44 PM, AmethestPearl said:

Position is Still open 

I work for a photography studio, Shoot me a message and i can give you more info :D 

Inworld : ςm ψummεr ℳαε ҒκƁuꜧdєєɀ (princesscml) 

Send a NC 
OR

Discord ↷ ⇝  Fastest Way to contact
CM Yummer Mae#4139

Skype ↷
CM (princesscml) or live:princesscml_1

Facebook ↷
https://www.facebook.com/CmYummerMae

Email ↷
princesscml@yahoo.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2005 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.