Flirty girl looking for friends

ViravethSelkie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ViravethSelkie wrote:

...and I'm dirt poor so haven't bought anything for my avatar yet.

Yeah... I'm not sure if it works this way. First comes the initial investment in a decent looking avatar, then the flirting takes place, and afterwards you might have found someone who provides for all your further SL expenses. As always, you need money to make money.

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. No real need to look for role playing communities if you just want to be flirty. Everyone is playing a role. For chat buddies, I recommend joining NCI. Also join NCI Spam. I'll flirt with you <grins wickedly>.

http://world.secondlife.com/group/25e187d1-3e88-b05c-9d2d-2dceeb9d4bc3

http://world.secondlife.com/group/e8a029bf-a974-e521-9437-6cd72bf96bad

But perhaps you wish to explore some of your darker desires?

If you tell folks what it is you're actually looking for they can probbaly lead you in the right direction :)

I don't hang out at, or even know of, any RP areas. I pretty much stick to home and places I'm comfy-which tend to not be places the masses hang out. So I can't really offer any other advice besides that. There certainly is a place for everyone in sl though, you just need to know where to look.

ViravethSelkie wrote:

Well, I got my avatar all set up. Now I just need to find some good communities, mainly ones for role playing.

Hi Vira!  Feel free to hang out at my sim.  Look at my signature to find the way there!  We are a Spaceport.  We roleplay space combat, or just hang out.  I hope you find what you are looking for!

Peace!

/me turns to Google for inspiration.

Ah HA!

"Wow.  Interesting concept there," Rhonda remarks as a wicked grin  brightens her face.

OK, you could try going to a few of the various femdoms in SL.  Personally I like The Velvet Thorn, but I go for the chat and not to find a toy.  Even so, there are plenty of toys there for one to use.  There are a ton of BDSM places and groups and discussions all throughout the world that may be a place to find someone willing to play the role you want them to be.  You may not actually see this role play as S&M but it sure is an interesting kink.  So I would say go to the kinky people to find your friend.

You could also buy a personal ad in world  Just say a few words about wanting some one to be your personal side-kick and maybe include a pic of the two characters in question.   It is a shot gun approach and likely you will find a few would-be trolls ... but that might be something you could work with.

ViravethSelkie wrote:

I've tried searching for places to go using the search terms romance, fantasy and roleplay under the Adult filter only, but the ones I've entered either had no people or nobody responded. Any suggestions? =/

Hi Vira!  Try going to the destination guild, and scroll down to the role playing communities.  Maybe that will help!  Here is the URL to the destination guild.  http://secondlife.com/destinations  Try that.

Peace!

I don'r think "adult" locations (which typically really means sex/prostitution type things) get listed so much in the "destination" portion for that very reason. Striving to keep it more "public frendly" maybe.  Like you and few newer folks I've been  reading here, my prior  was a lot of roleplaying (indept typing and that kind of thing) what I'm learning./seeing is that that doesn't so much happen here. Lot of shorter answers/conversations. And I haven't seen a "romantic" oriented rp yet. Sex -plenty . But not adult romance.  Kind of an extreme. No sex allowed or" if you're not into the sex don't enter cuz thats our focus"

Maybe its that your romantic relationships will have to be within other "generic" roleplays? Dunno.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.