Sign in to follow this  
MissMariaSuxx939

In my viewer all I see is plain color, I am using Version 2, everything else is working fine?

Question

7 answers to this question

Do you have a blank screen of one colour, perhaps blue?

You can use "Comments" to post more information.

EDIT:

MissMariaSuxx939 wrote:

It does change color some time I have posted a picture below

Ooh thats interesting, especially where it has the disruption on that name tag. Has this only just started to happen?

Its almost like you are wearing something that is blocking your view, try doing a character test:
Developers Menu (ctrl alt Q )>> Avatar >> Character Tests >> Test Female

The other option would be your graphics card, but that would be strange to suddenly happen like that without you noticing it all anywhere else.

In that case did you try the character test?

There are gadgets such as "blindfolds" that do that sort of thing, they are usually HUDs, character test should have removed everything that you have attached to your avatar or your screen, but you can remove them all manually if you prefer.

Also go to another sim, in case it is some sort of trap that someone has put on you.

Wow, it looks like textures do not load at all for you, or maybe something is blocking your view.

Here are a few things you can look at.

Press Ctrl+Alt+Q to show the Develop menu. You can enable it in SL preferences under the Advanced tab too if you prefer. Then, under Develop>Rendering, make sure that there is not a check box next to "Disable Textures". You could need a relog to see any difference.

If that does not help, maybe it is a network configuration problem. For a quick test, look again in the Develop menu for "HTTP Textures". Turn it on if it is off, off if it is on. If you find that this change helps, check this page to see if your firewall settings are OK.

It could be that you have something attached to your HUD, but I don't think so. On the sidebar, under the outfit (shirt) tab, look under the Wearing column, and take off anything that has a cube icon that you do not recognize.

If none of those help, write back, maybe we can think of some other ideas.