Breedables Advice

ChloeVida

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2007 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi.I notice some people are selling breedables and making a decent income out of it,plus it looks like an attractive hobby :) I would like to give this a try,so I've got a few questions and anyone who knows any information in this domain is more than welcome to express their point of view if they wish to do so ^_^.

1.What are the most well-known breedables at the moment and how much profit can you make on them?

2.Are they expensive to breed/maintain/etc.?

3.Is it worth selling breedables?

4.Is it against TOS to sell the L$ you earn out of breedables for USD($)?

I am very curious about this whole breedables thing.Waiting for your answers ?

I can only answer one of those questions:

10 minutes ago, ChloeVida said:

4.Is it against TOS to sell the L$ you earn out of breedables for USD($)?

No, it isn't. Any Linden dollars you earn legally in SL can be exchanged for real life U.S. dollars through LindEx. But only through LindEx, there are no other legal channels to buy or sell L$.

Oh, and if you want my personal opinion on question no. 1, I'd say cats. Not big lions or tigers or anything like that but cute li'l cats. ^_^

Edited by ChinRey
  • Like 1

You can make up to 50 000 per sale depending on how rare they are. There are old sculpt ones that are script heavy and there are the ones that are new and mesh. Message me inworld and if you want to start off, and i can give you a package to start off with. I got it off an auction house because i wanted to try it for myself but it requires you to feed them.. with money... welll food for them that translates to money.

Edited by mysteriousdots

I have seen rare collector kittycats sell at shops and auctions sell for as high as 30k.  not every cat gets that much.It is usually several years old and hard to find. I feel like the market for breedables has gone down some. It used to seem like bigger amounts that you could get for the animals. sometimes I see a lot of people at an auction. Other times not enough people come and most panels are futuresells. It just depends. I know friends who breed with a lot of different companies and they don't always do so good. sometimes they sell a lot at the secondary market store. Other times they don't sell an animal for a while. I have seen some horses and wk animals marked high at markets. Maybe they have a big demand  for them. It has to be the right customer who doesn 't mind paying the bigger lindens for it. Some companies breedables get sick if you don't feed them enough. they can he healed sometimes with vitamins or food. Other companies  if it gets sick it can die if no food is given or  a vitamin.  Breedables cant take up a lot of prims on a sim depending on what you want and how many animals. some companies have low prim options for it. I  have noticed a lot less people on second life lately. Music seems that used to be pretty popular I don't see as many people anymore,.  animal buyers who I used to see get on a lot, I don't see on as much anymore. Maybe real life got in the way. Are you sure that you want to get into breedables to try and make big money?

Edited by deadlycreature1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2007 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.