Sweeetnesss

Starting a sim to make friends - Business Partner(s)

Hey!

I was thinking there should be a sim dedicated to making friends on SL. A place where people can put up ad boards with info about themselves and people can browse the boards. Kind of like the dating sim idea but just for friends. It would be a small and cozy sim that people can also hang out in and maybe catch some other people there that are searching for friends. There would be notecard templates for people to fill out to put into the boards. 

If anyone thinks this is a cool idea and wants to help start this sim with me let me know! Send me a Notecard if I'm offline or an IM if I'm online, we can talk about the details.  

we do have a hangout sim for people of the forums. It IS small and cozy and the group for it has some activity. Plus there´s a wandering breakfast every Sunday 8-10 AM SLT with a group for that, too...

Most sims to "meet people" weren´t planned to be dating/adult dating sims by the owner, they just didn´t do anything against those people abusing them for inappropriate approaches cos... traffic

Forum Cartel Hangout:http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allana/162/32/33

corresponding group: secondlife:///app/group/d0f1fa9f-1a8b-8074-b111-a3fac92fea07/about

corresponding thread - meet the regulars: https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/402851-just-ignore-and-let-this-one-die/?tab=comments#comment-1620542

Travelling Breakfast Group: secondlife:///app/group/adf67d17-9017-6f09-02ee-bd0db569302e/about

corresponding thread: