Sign in to follow this  
Krash1989

Experienced DJ looking for work.

After taking a short break from the world of SL, I'm looking for a club that has moderately decent traffic to work in. 

I've run my own clubs, I've DJed at numerous successful clubs that have since either lost a lot of traffic or simply closed down. I'd like to find somewhere that has a welcoming community to all types of avatars since I've gathered a rather furry / human split crowd over the years and I want everyone to feel welcome.

I've been DJing for approximately three years, I use Virtual DJ Pro, I can use my own steam if required, it doesn't honestly matter to me. 

Contact me in-world please, @ krash1989 resident
My IM's will never overload, so you can send me one of those if you want lol, note-cards are cool too. Please make sure to include a landmark to wherever you're from as I always want to see what the club looks like as a lot of times appearance gives a good insight to what type of club it is. :)

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ??? ??????? ℝ??? ℂ??? █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
ℕ?? ℍ?ℝ?ℕ?
?ℙ?ℕ ??-?

*******SEEKING ALL NIGHT OWLS***** WE ARE IN NEED OF LATE NIGHT DJ'S AND HOST PLEASE APPLY AT WET WILLIES!!*****

**IF YOU WORK BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 12AM-6AM SLT YOU WILL GET A DISCOUNTED PRICES OF 12% ON ANY AD BOARD OR STORE FRONT RENTALS**

WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING EXPERIENCED DJ'S AND HOST FOR COVER SETS AND PERM SETS, WE ARE A HIGH TRAFFIC ESTABLISHED ROCK CLUB! ALL DJ'S AND HOST KEEP 100% OF THEIR TIPS, WE HAVE CONCERT'S EVERY SATURDAY, AND YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN THE EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH! IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE A CLUB YOU WOULD LIKE TO WORK AT PLEASE COME AND FILL OUT AN APPLICATION!!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wet%20Willies/…/126/24