Blake Sea Plot - opposite Fairchang Marina - 2240m2 - 769 prims

Virtualnsanity

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1977 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Low tier $8/month if deeded to group (you are allowed 10% extra land for the same tier if you deed it to group) - 2240m2 - great size - 769 prims - waterfront access - sailable - prime location opposite Fairchang Marina - Blake Sea

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Loom Weaver/46/219/26

85,000 Lindens - willing to leave house their for you too if you want it

Sensible offers will be considered but be aware this is the cheapest sailable seafront land in the area!

IM me inworld - Virtualnsanity Resident

Next_Ta_SeaNetflix & Chill ...

I've been itching to respond to your thread, but I don't want to come off as a jerky poopyhead fartyface.

"Reasonable" to you is most likely not reasonable to many other people, else you'd have sold this by now. It's understandable: You value it far higher than most. Nothing wrong with that.

Here's one way you could possibly sell it faster: Split it into two 1024 parcels (plus group bonus as a separate parcel on each side or in between for the same price, but split between them and offer to add the bonus parcels for a few L$ more). You are more likely to sell it because Premium people don't have to pay tier on that, they are more willing to spend big bucks to get it. If they actually want 2048 then they'll buy both. As it is now, you are asking people to buy AND pay tier. By splitting it up, you are giving the potential buyer the option.

I am premium and when I was land-hunting to buy: I only looked for 1024 sized parcels, anything larger I skipped it almost immediately, Even though right now I have 2048 because a friend and I donate to the group. See? :) Just a suggestion you may want to consider.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

On 10/24/2018 at 7:08 PM, Alyona Su said:

I've been itching to respond to your thread, but I don't want to come off as a jerky poopyhead fartyface.

"Reasonable" to you is most likely not reasonable to many other people, else you'd have sold this by now. It's understandable: You value it far higher than most. Nothing wrong with that.

Here's one way you could possibly sell it faster: Split it into two 1024 parcels (plus group bonus as a separate parcel on each side or in between for the same price, but split between them and offer to add the bonus parcels for a few L$ more). You are more likely to sell it because Premium people don't have to pay tier on that, they are more willing to spend big bucks to get it. If they actually want 2048 then they'll buy both. As it is now, you are asking people to buy AND pay tier. By splitting it up, you are giving the potential buyer the option.

I am premium and when I was land-hunting to buy: I only looked for 1024 sized parcels, anything larger I skipped it almost immediately, Even though right now I have 2048 because a friend and I donate to the group. See? :) Just a suggestion you may want to consider.

REDUCED!!!!!!!!

The problem if i do that is its impossible to do it so BOTH parts have water access - so one would have it and one wouldn't. Therefore one would have to be priced much higher than the other. And then one might sell and not the other. So I do it like this because although it is effectively the equivalent of two tier free plots so you have to pay tier of $8/month (equivalent to 390L/week) - that tier is still very cheap compared to RENTING land here. I totally appreciate what you are saying and it does make sense but because of the shape of this plot and the location, it's just the best way to sell it for me and for the buyer. 

I have reduced it to 50,000L - there is nothing even remotely near this price with waterfront access in the Blake Sea. The next cheapest land in the area is double this per m2!

I will leave the house if the buyer wants it or they can return it - whichever they want. If someone wants a 1024m2 they could buy this and keep the waterfront land themselves and sell off the inland half. It's still a bargain at this price for 1024m2. It really is - and I know that is relative but look at the prices land with water access in this area.

Edited by Virtualnsanity

Ok as advised I have split this into 4 lots now - 

1024m2 right with beach and water! (adjacent 96m2 plot that can be bought if you want and deeded to group to give you a tier free 1120m2 with 383 prims)

25,000 Lindens

1024m2 beach without water. (adjacent 96m2 plot that can be bought if you want and deeded to group to give you a tier free 1120m2 with 383 prims)

10,000 Lindens

Edited by Virtualnsanity

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1977 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.