• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you might guess from my last name, I work at Linden Lab. Hi! I work on the Second Life Quality Assurance team chasing down all manner of odd, mundane, showstopper, or just minor bugs in Second

I make sure planes can land

Oh gosh, I don't think you want that. Me trying to fix things tends to end up with lots of other things broken and the one thing I was trying to fix sitting in the middle of the wreckage, unscathed. I

Posted Images

On 10/31/2018 at 2:09 AM, Tarina Sewell said:

I have a background/license cosmetology (I now work on the side only), half owner in HVAC company (had to sell business after husbands passing) I worked in IT, I currently work for Walmart in as a fresh associate (produce), deli clerk, bakery, receiving and cash office.  I excel in resting ***** face, so am in training for management position.

Since this was written, I have worked as a work camper touring the united states, the management did not work out because.. well to much stress for to little pay... Ive seen almost every state in the US in 3 years.

1 minute ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

omg I say that.. It's usually when I'm doing something and things start to go a little  haywire or those klutzy chain reactions happen, like bumping something on the counter that ends up sending 20 other things in all directions..

It's kind of my way of stopping and regaining control..

Sit Ubu Sit!! \o/

Then take a breath , collect myself, Then continue with what i was doing.. hehehe

• Like 2