Getting spammed with script errors

LilithServil

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2015 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

More specifically....

2pO6KfV.png

I can't figure out for the life of me what's causing this. 

I've tried taking everything off aside from what I physically can't remove aaand:

OrfDKVJ.png

This is driving me crazy. Anyone know what to do about this? It only happens when I try to move any direction (turn left, turn right, move forward/back etc). If I stay still, nothing happens. Crouching or jumping doesn't seem to affect it either.

5 answers to this question

38 minutes ago, LilithServil said:

More specifically....

2pO6KfV.png

I can't figure out for the life of me what's causing this. 

I've tried taking everything off aside from what I physically can't remove aaand:

OrfDKVJ.png

This is driving me crazy. Anyone know what to do about this? It only happens when I try to move any direction (turn left, turn right, move forward/back etc). If I stay still, nothing happens. Crouching or jumping doesn't seem to affect it either.

If you are using FS  go to avatar - avatar health - stop avatar animations and revoke permissions.  See if that helps.   I do get spammed by that message if someone has tested furniture in the store and didn't allow permission to attach a prop and then just leaves the region.  The only way I can fix that is to rez a new copy of the furniture 

• Like 1

Weirdly I was in a totally empty sandbox when the problem was happening. I teleported to a different location and now I'm no longer having the issue-- I'm not sure what the issue is, I know I definitely didn't have an Object lying around causing any script issues. Seems to happen again if I go back, so I guess I'll just avoid that sandbox for a while... Shame, I practically live there when I don't have a parcel rented.

Still strange an object I don't own/never put down was giving me script errors, revoking permissions doesn't fix anything either. Odd, but avoidable. Thanks for the help, it's almost 6 am and I'm really out of it aha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It sounds like you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, receiving error messages from a poorly scripted object that someone else left lying around in the sand box.  Those are pretty standard error messages from an object that is trying to run or stop animations but hasn't requested permissions correctly.  You may have just bumped into it to set it off.  In any case, leaving the area solved the problem because you're out of its range.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2015 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.