Only when my Avatar gets on my sim, no one can sit.

TRUSnowBunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1988 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

A day and a half ago I logged into SL and was trying to sit on something at my sim, but was unable to. I did not get an error i did not get something saying unable to sit. As soon as my avatar or anyone elses would sit, they would get kicked off the item without prompt. About 10 other people besides myself have looked everywhere for anything off or strange. The only time people can sit is when i disable scripts or when my avatar is not on the sim. I have submitted a ticket to linden labs but they are taking a while and it's making me really anxious. I'm looking to see if anyone has had any experience like this or has any answers because I am completely confused. I have even gone as far as to detached everything from my avatar and it makes no difference.

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Rolig Loon said:

That's a bit odd.  Are people sitting on objects that are deeded to the group that owns the land, maybe?  And do all of the problematic objects have the same sit script in them?

Yea they are sitting on objects deeded to group. and no all different scripts. but like i said it only happens when I'm on sim. Like the second i log or enter my sim, everyone is made to stand. I myself cannot even ground sit. I get made to stand. 

Edited by TRUSnowBunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1988 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.