Maturity settings locked?

VladimirPooties

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've been using my account since 08/23/2016 and I log onto SL couple days ago to find that I am restricted to General sims? 

I haven't done anything wrong just being myself and what not I am of legal age so why would I be banned from Adult and Moderate sims? Any help would be grateful.

Thanks.

pleasehelp.JPG

7 answers to this question

6 hours ago, VladimirPooties said:

I have done, how long does it usually take for them to reply to a support ticket?

It depends on how busy they are.  They do not have a 24-hour support staff.  At the time you submitted the ticket, nobody was working - off hours for LL.  They are likely just now getting going for the day, or at most have been working an hour or two.

Hello, I have the same problem .. I have an account since 9/11/2016 and because 1 week ago I had created another account and when I made a recovery by mistake I was in the old account and I thought to use that normal .. since I thought that since I was 2 years old it would be more '' Impressive '' so when I put the link of a store of a creator suddenly does not let me enter D and what it says to me and the same thing happens to me, the bar is blocked and not I can fix it or change it. I would like to spend less the amount of L I buy, but I can not open 2 Sl at the same time if someone can help with some information I would appreciate it very much.

Edited by Yumechy

1 hour ago, Yumechy said:

Hello, I have the same problem .. I have an account since 9/11/2016 and because 1 week ago I had created another account and when I made a recovery by mistake I was in the old account and I thought to use that normal .. since I thought that since I was 2 years old it would be more '' Impressive '' so when I put the link of a store of a creator suddenly does not let me enter D and what it says to me and the same thing happens to me, the bar is blocked and not I can fix it or change it. I would like to spend less the amount of L I buy, but I can not open 2 Sl at the same time if someone can help with some information I would appreciate it very much.

instead of asking for help in this recent topic you could read the posts above... solution is there.

• Like 1

@Yumechy, it sounds like you have a different problem.  There is nothing wrong or against the rules about having another account.  In fact, most of us do.  It's also easy to have both accounts on line at the same time.  You can do this in one of two ways.

1.  Install a different viewer.  For example, I can have one account logged in with the regular Second Life viewer from Linden Lab, and my alternate account (my "alt") logged in with the Firestorm viewer.

2.  Set up your viewer to allow multiple "instances".  In Me/Preferences, click the Advanced tab.  Then check the box that says "Allow Multiple Viewers".  Once you have logged in your first avatar, re-size the window so you can see your desktop again.  OPEN THE VIEWER AGAIN from your desktop shortcut, and log in your second avatar.  Re-size this window too, so you can see both viewer windows.  (It helps a lot if you have a large monitor, or dual monitors!)

Capture.PNG.850410ee4d7fa528320d4076f69422cc.PNG

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.