Looking for partners in breeding business...

Jazen Jaxxon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for partners in my breeding business, currently breeding Amaretto horses and preparing for Meeroo's.  Would like to expand and get bigger and be able to do more - but am currently on my own.

Please contact me, Jazen Jaxxon, in world if you would like to talk about pooling resources as a partner or an independent investor.  No reasonable ideas will be turned down, and in the case of investors, any reasonable investment offer will be greeted with a smile by a smart businessman.

Currently have one stable, and about to open another one - and I never plan on stopping with my expansion in this great and fun business.  Hope to have you along either as a partner, an idea contributor, or an investor.

Kind Regards,

Jazen Jaxxon (Jaxxon Stables)

No actually Zanara is correct -- this does not belong in this forum. Read the guidelines.

• Spamming, Solicitation and Advertising: Spamming is not allowed. This includes aggressive self-promotion. No advertising or promotion of specific Second Life merchants, Marketplace listings, products, or services, unless the forum area is specifically for the buying or selling of Second Life products or services, for example, a “for sale” or “wanted” forum. Do not reference other websites offering any product or service.

Note: It is OK to have a signature line with a link to your Second Life profile or information about your Second Life business.

Jazen Jaxxon wrote:

Zanara Zenovka wrote:

No offense, but this has nothing to do with my post.
:)
 They are just putting together an event with breeders present, I'm trying to work with someone or acquire investment in my business.  Thanks for the link though.

But the mods don't care, so have at it.

Pamela Galli wrote:

No actually Zanara is correct -- this does not belong in this forum. Read the guidelines.

• Spamming, Solicitation and Advertising
    : Spamming is not allowed. This includes aggressive self-promotion. No advertising or promotion of specific Second Life merchants, Marketplace listings, products, or services, unless the forum area is specifically for the buying or selling of Second Life products or services, for example, a “for sale” or “wanted” forum. Do not reference other websites offering any product or service.

Note: It is OK to have a signature line with a link to your Second Life profile or information about your Second Life business.

Jazen Jaxxon wrote:

Zanara Zenovka wrote:

No offense, but this has nothing to do with my post.
:)
 They are just putting together an event with breeders present, I'm trying to work with someone or acquire investment in my business.  Thanks for the link though.

But the mods don't care, so have at it.

Because I'm not selling anything?  I mean, I guess you could call it self-promotion, but I didn't even name my business... Strictly trying to make contacts...

Am willing to work with someone and cut them in just to have more land to expand into, as well... the business is already in place and ready to rock of my own expense, but more land would be helpful as this business is already paced for growth.  I have many well-traited horses already and the horses in place to go for some of the bigger names.

Idea contributor, here.

I'm currently working on a public (not completely open source) web-app for second life to help users create unique breeding, growing, evolving creatures and pets. If you, or anyone else is interested in giving their input or would like to be a part of this project, contact me in-world.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.