couples friends

Heathernorton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1951 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there. 

I am in a wonderful LT relationship with an amazing lady and was just curious where folks go to meet other couples.  Not for "adult fun" but just to hang out and do things. Seems most places are geared toward adult type activities, which don't interest me outside of what I have.

some of the things we enjoy doing are , mountain biking, HB riding, shopping events, boating and sometimes just a whole lot of nuthin, lol

We are SLT +3 if that matters

• Like 1

I am not in a LTR relationship at the moment, however, when I was we had a good time meeting other couples at popular dance sims just by bumping into them repeatedly and eventually striking up a conversation.  The other place we met other couples was in our community where we lived which was a small town.  There were other couples living in the community with us which made it easy to connect.  By the way, your activities list sounds super fun!  With the exception of shopping events?

1 hour ago, Jameson2001 said:

I am not in a LTR relationship at the moment, however, when I was we had a good time meeting other couples at popular dance sims just by bumping into them repeatedly and eventually striking up a conversation.  The other place we met other couples was in our community where we lived which was a small town.  There were other couples living in the community with us which made it easy to connect.  By the way, your activities list sounds super fun!  With the exception of shopping events?

I agree for sure with the dance idea; dancing is the second most popular SL activity involving couples, I bet. Plus you have an excuse to shop for slow dance anims.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1951 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.