Price guidelines for Breedables??

Isobella Pera

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1987 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So earlier today I got a random message from a trolling Avatar telling me that I'm not charging enough for my gorilla barrels, and I have been reported. LOL Really? 600L to 4000L is enough to charge for a pixel animal.

Balancing paying rent for my sim to allow my animals to breed and rent for my stores to sell the babies to recover money spent to feed the animals can be stressful without some troll telling me I need to charge a certain amount. What they think is a fair price in today's economy most people cant afford in SL let alone RL. 

SL is supposed to be available and enjoyable and available for ALL budgets. My prices are fair and very ranged by traits and they are affordable to all in SL to enjoy, and I charge what i need to charge to cover my costs. PERIOD.

My question is, how does 1 avatar get the audacity to tell another what they need to charge for a product I bought, fed and bred?? Especially not knowing the persons financial situations?? Reported? To who exactly? 

Do people realize there are laws protecting merchants from trolls? Its called Tortious Intereferance. So i say to all trolls, enjoy life, its short. If you intentionally pose a threat to somebody's income you better be prepared for the legal ramifications. It can be a lot more damaging to you then just minding your own business.

Edited by Isobella Pera
Rewording something

19 minutes ago, Isobella Pera said:

My question is, how does 1 avatar get the audacity to tell another what they need to charge for a product I bought, fed and bred?? Especially not knowing the persons financial situations?? Reported? To who exactly? 

Do people realize there are laws protecting merchants from trolls? Its called Tortious Intereferance. So i say to all trolls, enjoy life, its short. If you intentionally pose a threat to somebody's income you better be prepared for the legal ramifications. It can be a lot more damaging to you then just minding your own business.

@1 you decide.. not somebody else, and no there's nothing to report.

@2  don't spend time on that, it's a tiny bit overdone to start legal actions about such unimportant thing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ethan I would agree with you on the legal thing however, they have threatened to void my inventory of barrels if i dont conform to their guidelines. I have A LOT of RL money invested in my inventory, proven by SL transactions. If they proceed with this said void of my stock I now have an issue with this unimportant issue. 

57 minutes ago, Isobella Pera said:

Reported? To who exactly? 

to the sales spot owners or the breedable game owners...

Some breedable shoping sim demannd that you chanre high prizes so the breedables do not drop in value, ... LOL

But I guess you got reported to the Lab as I bet the troll thought you found a way to copy the animals... Contact the creator of your gorillaz and ask what you shall do about the troll - maybe someone just wants his insane prices unchallenged and threatens all breeders... (you can even counter AR him for threatening your business - there is only a very small chance the Lab will get involved, but your AR would be much higher than his one to succeed)

Edited by Fionalein

6 hours ago, Isobella Pera said:

Ethan I would agree with you on the legal thing however, they have threatened to void my inventory of barrels if i dont conform to their guidelines. I have A LOT of RL money invested in my inventory, proven by SL transactions. If they proceed with this said void of my stock I now have an issue with this unimportant issue. 

How would someone "void" your inventory?

Unless your particular breedables are under some sort of license dictating resell pricing, you can do as you please.  Otherwise, I'm not sure who they would have reported you too, because LL sure won't care.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1987 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.