carolinestravels

Top Ten Sex Destinations in Second Life

Popular as in if it is an AFK location, the majority of traffic are AFK agents. If it isn't an AFK location, the majority of traffic just stand around for hours, doing nothing, saying nothing.

Sex in SL is a joke until we get animation reform, specifically the ability to add/override IK's with any animation(s).

Until then, it is static, poke-through, miscue, air-grabbing/holding/humping at best.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, carolinestravels said:

Here a list of the sex regions which have currently the most traffic. With descriptions and explicit pictures.

[NSFW] https://jessicainsecondlife.com/2018/10/14/top-10-most-popular-sex-places-in-second-life/

What is your favorite sex region and why?

New Home of Misogyne Club, Belisario Isle (122, 92, 22) - Adult and Nionlight public ***** house, Raindown (238, 24, 691) - Adult and Tuscany swings, Pandoras Evil Box (219, 33, 57) - Adult well so many  nice  places :)

18 hours ago, Jules Catlyn said:

Most traffic does not mean most popular. I know that most sex places have lots of traffic bots.

A top list based purely on traffic search is not very useful in that way. AFK sims will be in the top sport of traffic all the time no matter the quality or popularity. Also if you pick on relevant search, the top results are not always relevant at all, just people knowing how to manipulate the search engine.

But this is the same with many top lists. They should not be considered the absolute truth, but as a starting point if you have no idea how to search what you want yourself. There is no accurate way to measure popularity or personal preferences. And top lists themselves are popular click bait ways to increase traffic to your own site, in this case her adult blog. (which is fun to read I must add)

On 6/5/2019 at 4:30 PM, Zeta Vandyke said:

A top list based purely on traffic search is not very useful in that way. AFK sims will be in the top sport of traffic all the time no matter the quality or popularity. Also if you pick on relevant search, the top results are not always relevant at all, just people knowing how to manipulate the search engine.

But this is the same with many top lists. They should not be considered the absolute truth, but as a starting point if you have no idea how to search what you want yourself. There is no accurate way to measure popularity or personal preferences. And top lists themselves are popular click bait ways to increase traffic to your own site, in this case her adult blog. (which is fun to read I must add)

Zeta

of course ist never 100% accurate.

I did actually go to the places, check for signs of bots, looked at how many real people where around. I did that not just ones but several times. Also I did exclude places, which obviously just spammed search results.

Perhaps instead of just top destinations based on traffic, there should be a list of quality adult destinations.

Granted, one person's quality is another person's trash so it'd be hard to define what makes a destination quality. 

• Like 1