Share Your Embarrassing SL Moments - The Confessions Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1971 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well ... I used to work in a club before as lighting staff ( controlling lights of dance floor ) , that day I had some internet connection problem in university so had to use mobile data.  I was there naked whole time on stage thinking my PC couldn't rez my cloths in front of whole crowd  ....  I was center of discussion after event in staff meet :P

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Morgana Hilra said:

Every single time I accidentally tp naked. or if i forget that i was naked when i logged out, and log in somewhere other than where I logged out. It happens.... often.

But . . . but . . .

Why are you so often naked in the first place?????

?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Morgana Hilra said:

I always blog, and when I sort my inventory, i tend to strip, so I can just quickly switch outfits. And... well... it's my home, lol I can run about naked! ?

Totally understood!

I myself find it much easier and more convenient to wash up after tidying the house if I'm only wearing garters, panties, and a bra while doing it.

Who wants to wash clothes if you don't have to, right?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Totally understood!

I myself find it much easier and more convenient to wash up after tidying the house if I'm only wearing garters, panties, and a bra while doing it.

same!

the more skimpy and sparkly my SL neko outfits the more work creative I get with my builds. The more dowdy my outfits the more dowdy my builds. Is terrible is dowdy. So skimpy and sparkly it is

:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 11/4/2018 at 8:01 PM, ellestones said:

same!

the more skimpy and sparkly my SL neko outfits the more work creative I get with my builds. The more dowdy my outfits the more dowdy my builds. Is terrible is dowdy. So skimpy and sparkly it is

:)

This is totally logically. I think you may have found the key to artistic genius!

Actually, now I think about it, I have, on occasion, stripped down in RL to paint walls and ceilings. It's much easier getting paint drips off me than it is off my clothing. And I'm sure that my painting is much more accomplished as a result! ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Duuuuuuude if I were to list all the embarrassing moments, I would be here this time next year....and with probably more to add, but the one that stands out and I will probably never forget...mostly because I have a friend who still brings it up after about 3 years as his all-time favorite typo

So let's see, about....uhm... 3-ish years I think it was, I was changing the look of one of my alts, I made her look Indian. I had had her changed for about a week when I realized my profile picture was still that of a redhead

I had a friend nearby so I was like "oh wow, I need to update my profile picture, anyone who reads this profile is going to expect a redhead, and will get the shock of their lives when they TP me and see a sexy Indian chick instead".....that's what I had MEANT to say....but instead I typed "Sexy Indian CHICKEN".....

To this day I cannot shake that nickname 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

- Literally any time I forget to rez in at my home, and I end up landing on top of a dancing couple... or even worse.

- When my clothes haven't rezzed yet, and for like six seconds I seriously think I'm about to be kicked from a server.

- That time I invited a friend to try Second Life and we ended up somehow using dirty poseballs together. There was just... awkward silence.

- In my noob days I used to wear hair with large DEMO wording above it. Fun times

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1971 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.