̶W̶H̶O̶ ̶W̶I̶L̶L̶ ̶A̶W̶A̶R̶D̶ ̶M̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶2̶̶̶0̶̶̶0̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶3̶0̶0̶T̶H̶ ̶R̶E̶P̶U̶T̶A̶T̶I̶O̶N̶ ̶P̶O̶I̶N̶T̶?̶?̶ I WANT TO THANK ALL THE LITTLE PEOPLE . . .

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2005 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

26 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well, personally, I think he has just been away from the Forums for many hours.  His last post in any thread was 10 hours ago (last name thread); his latest post in this thread was 12 hours ago, but the first quote of that post was 4 hours after it was made, so 2 hours after his last post anywhere today.

Thanks for killing my hopes and dreams :) lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Twas a rough day at work.  I'm taking pleasure in the little things in life, like proving a 'Phil comment' wrong.  B|

Alright. It was only the 2nd time I've mentioned it in all the years I've seen it. I was only wrong about the number of times I've mentioned it, not about the thing itself.

Edited by Phil Deakins
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Phil Deakins said:

I was only wrong about the number of times I've mentioned it, not about the thing itself.

Sort of.  What you originally stated is still an opinion - opinions are not facts.

The definition of conceited is "excessively proud of oneself" and 'excessively' is one of those subjective terms, which means that we will all likely see it a bit differently.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The definition of conceited is "excessively proud of oneself" and 'excessively' is one of those subjective terms, which means that we will all likely see it a bit differently.

Think I'm conceited in public? You should see me in private, particularly when I'm in the back yard cursing at the wildlife because of the massive frustration the rest of you bring me each and every day. If it weren't for opossums there, I'd be unbearable here.

Excuse me, I see wild turkeys outside.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Don't curse at the turkeys!  They'll get offended and not come 'round again next month when you wanna shoot some.  What, you want roast 'possum for Thanksgiving?

Now, can we get this thread back on track and get on with awarding Scylla more Likes?  Maybe we can get her on the Leaderboard by the time she peeks in again at semester break.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Now, can we get this thread back on track and get on with awarding Scylla more Likes?  Maybe we can get her on the Leaderboard by the time she peeks in again at semester break.

She is well in the lead for today. Or, did you mean the “this month” or “all time” leaderboards?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Think I'm conceited in public? You should see me in private, particularly when I'm in the back yard cursing at the wildlife because of the massive frustration the rest of you bring me each and every day. If it weren't for opossums there, I'd be unbearable here.

Excuse me, I see wild turkeys outside.

Those poor baby turkeys. You mean poopy head. :P

turkey-chicks.jpg?w=400

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Hell, we've already managed to give her the win for the 12th, 13th, and 14th - and so far, it looks like she might take today too.  We've done our due diligence - now she can compete normally along with the rest of us.

:SwingingFriends:

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Hell, we've already managed to give her the win for the 12th, 13th, and 14th - and so far, it looks like she might take today too.  We've done our due diligence - now she can compete normally along with the rest of us.

:SwingingFriends:

At least we can’t give her the win for days she didn’t post! How’s her X/Y doing?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

At least we can’t give her the win for days she didn’t post! How’s her X/Y doing?

She's currently running 0.09.  However, that is because she has a large history of posts from before the change in early 2017, which is when the Reputation came into being, and she's only recently returned.  Thus it will take a while for the Z value to climb.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I like the way this woman thinks. I always have.

"A leader. An innovator. A Go-Getter." That's how I describe her when people ask.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

She's currently running 0.09.  However, that is because she has a large history of posts from before the change in early 2017, which is when the Reputation came into being, and she's only recently returned.  Thus it will take a while for the Z value to climb.

The irony of it all is that I was actually, quite by accident, here on the day that they opened this new forum. I posted a few things, and then disappeared again.

IF ONLY I HAD KNOWN WHAT WAS AT STAKE!!!! ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2005 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.