̶W̶H̶O̶ ̶W̶I̶L̶L̶ ̶A̶W̶A̶R̶D̶ ̶M̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶2̶̶̶0̶̶̶0̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶3̶0̶0̶T̶H̶ ̶R̶E̶P̶U̶T̶A̶T̶I̶O̶N̶ ̶P̶O̶I̶N̶T̶?̶?̶ I WANT TO THANK ALL THE LITTLE PEOPLE . . .

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

19 hours ago, Candice LittleBoots said:

I don't wish to poke my pinkie into the bell-end of anyone's tiny trumpet, but reputation points, in isolation, are meaningless and possess zero significance.

The true worthiness quotient of a forum member =Z
X=community reputation (reputation points)
Y=content count (post count)

X/Y=Z

In summary:
If Z>1 (greater than one) you may consider yourself worthy.

If Z<1 (less than one) don't be ashamed, you're simply less appreciated and of less value.

At time of posting, my value is 4.46 B|

Best way to bump your 'rep to post' ratio is to start posting pictures in the various Look At Me threads.  Each post will typically get you anywhere from 3-15 likes.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Phil Deakins said:

ETA: In all the years I've seen it, this is the only time I've posted anything about it, so it doesn't qualify as "over every little thing".

4 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

;-).

Twas a rough day at work.  I'm taking pleasure in the little things in life, like proving a 'Phil comment' wrong.  B|

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/13/2018 at 4:13 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

At some point within the next 24 hours -- or less -- some unknowing but vastly fortunate soul will have the HONOUR (and a small but significant place in history) of awarding me my 200th community reputation point.

Will it be some pathetic n00b, unaware of the momentous events they have precipitated?

Or will it be YOU?

History holds her breath as she awaits the answer!

Your 30 away from 500 now ? congrats

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

@Scylla Rhiadra

Well... I'm logged in. Now what? lol

My old home is gone. I guess my landlord finally gave up. 

And of course the first thing that pops up is the FS support group. lmao

Well, that's a kind of home, right?

A lot of the places I called "home" have disappeared too, although surprisingly, the NGO/activist sim where I'm an administrator, is still there. I seem to have the run of the entire place, all to myself. I was also surprised by how many old friends are still apparently logging on.

The hardest part is finding a place, and a community, where you can feel comfortable. Let me know if you find one: I'm still looking!

(Have you thought of the checking out the Forum Cartel Hangout?)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, that's a kind of home, right?

A lot of the places I called "home" have disappeared too, although surprisingly, the NGO/activist sim where I'm an administrator, is still there. I seem to have the run of the entire place, all to myself. I was also surprised by how many old friends are still apparently logging on.

The hardest part is finding a place, and a community, where you can feel comfortable. Let me know if you find one: I'm still looking!

(Have you thought of the checking out the Forum Cartel Hangout?)

lol I meant the skybox I used to rent. At the moment I'm on the FS Social Island for lack of a better place to go. Makes a good place to log in though.

Never heard of Forum Cartel Hangout.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Never heard of Forum Cartel Hangout.

It is -- or was -- a kind of clubhouse for forumites here. I assume it's still there. It might be quiet now, but do a search and drop by: there might be people from here there.

I'd drop in tonight and say hi, but it's late here and I have an early morning. If you're in tomorrow night, I might be on for a bit; give me a shout if you find yourself at loose ends!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It is -- or was -- a kind of clubhouse for forumites here. I assume it's still there. It might be quiet now, but do a search and drop by: there might be people from here there.

I'd drop in tonight and say hi, but it's late here and I have an early morning. If you're in tomorrow night, I might be on for a bit; give me a shout if you find yourself at loose ends!

It is still there, though not as active as it used to be.  We are having a Halloween party on the 27th -- noon to midnight SLT.  Group link in my forum sig and the group info has slurl to inworld location.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Will do and thanks! Sleep well.

/me grumbles as she tries to get her avatar complexity under 100k O.o

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Chase01 said:

Skell was right, but I'm proud of Phil for not going back and forth for pages on end about context. Things are looking up! :) - (hugs Phil) -

Well, personally, I think he has just been away from the Forums for many hours.  His last post in any thread was 10 hours ago (last name thread); his latest post in this thread was 12 hours ago, but the first quote of that post was 4 hours after it was made, so 2 hours after his last post anywhere today.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.