LF PG Inworld Employment <3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm in need of a PG job (or at least a job where I wont be subject to nude models) because I live with my family and I don't wanna be showing off dicks to my christian family. rofl I haven't worked at a place in SL yet, but here's some stuff that I'm good at! Also my only avatar at the moment is a werewolf avatar that someone gifted me, but if I can use that or the default human models I am good to go. Working on saving up my monies, I have 21 Lindens LOL.

I do animations. I actually work on a Toontown private server irl at the moment rofl.

I have a music library filled with metal. Most of it has bad words though... I also know a lot of classical music because I used to play in an orchestra irl :D

Friendly to all even if I'm in a bad mood. Best hosting skills. Can def be a waiter/waitress. 

Tech nerd has taken apart her computer and put it back together again way too many times. If ya need tech support I'm your gal (who plays a dude in-game because heck being a girl irl and in game)

Can voice but only if I need to. I prefer not to because I am shy and also I  got small doggos that bork a lot. Also I don't cuss because I don't want to. :/

If you have any questions please IM me or reply to this. Whatever is most convenient. Thanks! ❤️ 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.