Sign in to follow this  
SarahBeths

Subjects & Topics around Second Life

Hello,

I own a blog and started writing about different topics and subjects going around Second Life. This will be a weekly post.

After writing about some basic things (behaviors, self image...), what would you like it to be written about?

I don't know if I can post the link here, so I'm keeping it for now. If you want to read it though, feel free to ask me, I'll send it to you :)

Thanks!

Edited by SarahBeths
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, SarahBeths said:

Hello,

I own a blog and started writing about different topics and subjects going around Second Life. This will be a weekly post.

After writing about some basic things (behaviors, self image...), what would you like it to be written about?

I don't know if I can post the link here, so I'm keeping it for now. If you want to read it though, feel free to ask me, I'll send it to you :)

Thanks!

Not sure about posting in order to promote your blog but you are allowed to link it in your forum signature

Β 

Edited by Cindy Evanier
typo

Just now, Cindy Evanier said:

Not sure about posting in order to promote your blog but you are allowed to link it in your forum signature

Β 

Oh okay, will do thanks. Do you have any subject ideas? :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SarahBeths said:

Oh okay, will do thanks. Do you have any subject ideas? :)

After my experiences the last couple of days in my store, how about Etiquette for New Residents in Furniture StoresΒ ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Β  Β How to make a thorough profile. As a profile-pervert, I see so many turn-offs. People either over-do it and write a short book about themselves, to the point you've got no reason to really interact with them - or they're 9 years old and haven't put up a profile picture yet. Or people plaster their profiles with 'Carpe Diem' without having the first clue about Horace and his philosophy, or any other thing stolen off of brainy-quotes.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Or people plaster their profiles with 'Carpe Diem' without having the first clue about Horace and his philosophy, or any other thing stolen off of brainy-quotes.

...opens her junk drawer to show you all the days she's seized from people who weren't looking ahead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

...opens her junk drawer to show you all the days she's seized from people who weren't looking ahead.

*is stunned that MM showed us her junk*

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Β  Β ... Oh, I spy a rainy one right there! Can I keep it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

Β  Β How to make a thorough profile. As a profile-pervertο»Ώ, I see so many turn-offs. People either over-do it and write a short book about themselves, to the point you've got no reason to really interact with them - or they're 9 years old and haven't put up a profile pictο»Ώurο»Ώe yet. Or pο»Ώeople plaster their profiles with 'Carpe Diem' without having the first clue about Horace and his philosophy, or any other thing stolen off of brainy-quotes.

Burn haha!

Β 

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Hahaha.

Β 

Well the first post is up! Feel free to comment there, I'll definitely think about the 'how to write a profile' and 'New residents' topics :)

• Like 2

Topics:

• Amusement parks in SL
  • Finding chat groups
  • How to DJ for friends and profit
  • Inventory organization
  • SL Photography, using Windlight and where to find photographic sims
  • Compare and review SL viewers.
  • How to Pick Up Chicks 101; a.k.a. basic chat etiquette.
  • Pick a RP sim to visit for a week and give your impressions about what you found.Β  Repeat as often as you want.

That should work for a start.

• Like 7

Edit : I'm sorry, I forgot about advertising here, I edited it out, I wasn't seeing it as it, just as a joke with Rhonda haha.

Edited by SarahBeths

35 minutes ago, SarahBeths said:

Some posts are up. Next will be the 'Basic etiquette on Second Life' haha

Moderators send that out in emails!