Forum Self-Censorship from Criticism

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You were replying to a quote with the name right there but you didn't bother to proof read your post enough to ensure you were addressing me correctly - or intentionally addressing me incorrectly as a slight jab because I dared to say something against your posts.   I see it as a lack of respect.  My personal opinion.

Well that's not the case...it was no slight jab because you disagreed with my posts. It's late, I'm tired, and I imagine that LittleOne is more familiar to me. I mean, LittleOne is something I actually say in RL...to my grandson...whereas LittleMe is not anything I ever say.
Believe me, I could admit if I wanted to call you a name as you have seen me do it on this thread to people who were trying to form a gang. Twas not the case with you here though.

* I'm not even sure what the difference between 'me' and 'one' would mean (in terms of an insult), although I see it makes some difference to you? Or was it only that you thought I was insulting you?

And the moon shows more of their normal tactics ...... Including publicly announcing who they have on Ignore, while directing that announcement to those being ignored .....

As far as the (seemingly brief) segue between that one and you, Love - PMs/DMs exist for a reason. Use them.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

And the moon shows more of their normal tactics ...... Including publicly announcing who they have on Ignore, while directing that announcement to those being ignored .....

Why don't you go after Callum about that...in this very thread he mentioned putting people on Ignore who were trying to bait him....saying it was a good thing.

The only reason I announced it was because I wanted to still be here and talk to Love and others who were not participating in the gang-up. So by announcing it, as you can see, they began to shut up since they had nobody to go gunning for.

Edited by Luna Bliss

On second thought, I'm putting you on Ignore, Solar. You've never related to me without going after me, criticizing me, trying to scapegoat me....on the other forum and this one.

You're one of those who mainly shares when you can attack someone, so you see a gang-up going on, and here u are!

Byby.

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Phil, you were talking about a thread where Love and a couple others were ganging up on you. If you remember, I defended you as I did not see you taunting them. Yet I understood their frustration from past threads, and it made sense why they thought you might be taunting them.

Anyway, I have never seen Love behave like this on other threads, and so for you to generalize this to his behavior everywhere is an error. I understand why you were upset from that thread, but to come into this one where people are making judgments about Love and add to this bizarre evaluation of his behavior...….well it's just not fair.

I wasn't talking about any particular thread, but the one you refer to does ring a bell. It was just a relatively normal thread to me, and I've actually forgotten what it was about, but I do remember you coming into it with the truth. When I described what I see of Love's posts, I meant overall, and not a specific example. And I only posted it to be helpful, in reply to his op, because that's what he was looking for.

You said that you haven't noticed it, except in the thread you mentioned, and I accept that. I have noticed it, over quite a length of time, to the extent that Love was included in my short list of those who seem to enjoy poking those little nastinesses around. And, of course, the fact that you noticed it in the thread you mentioned, means that you have actually seen it in action.

Edited by Phil Deakins
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Yeah probably a dumb question...everyone has been oppressed...sadly..

Even  I get oppressed. I have two confederate flag decals on the trunk lid of my car.

I was told  someone complained to HR about them, so in order to continue parking my car on the lot I have to cover them up. 

So every morning before I drive on the lot I secure a tarp over the trunk lid, then every night after  I drive out, I stop and remove the tarp. 

I sincerely hope that every time the person sees the tarp they are reminded that the decals are STILL there.

4 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Well that's not the case...it was no slight jab because you disagreed with my posts. It's late, I'm tired, and I imagine that LittleOne is more familiar to me. I mean, LittleOne is something I actually say in RL...to my grandson...whereas LittleMe is not anything I ever say.
Believe me, I could admit if I wanted to call you a name as you have seen me do it on this thread to people who were trying to form a gang. Twas not the case with you here though.

* I'm not even sure what the difference between 'me' and 'one' would mean (in terms of an insult), although I see it makes some difference to you? Or was it only that you thought I was insulting you?

One of my favorite characters in literature is called Little My. She's a little girl in the Moomintroll series of books by Tove Jannsen. Fearless, with an endless curiosity and an indomitable spirit, she's also unfailingly honest in her assessment of people.

https://www.moomin.com/en/characters/little-my/

littlemy.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.