Sign in to follow this  
gadeoni

Custom mesh creator looking for work!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, gadeoni said:

-bump

Bumping is actually against SL Forum rules. Why don't you go and read the other forums, like the WANTED Forum because I see people asking for Custom Mesh and Mesh Creators ALL. THE. TIME.

Just saying.

Edited by Alyona Su

3 hours ago, gadeoni said:

@Alyona Su if its against SL forum why everyone bump their posts? But thanks for ur recommendation :P

Others do it because they don't know it's against forum rules to "bump" a thread. Technically, I could have reported the post and it would have been removed, but why would I want to be a poopyheadjerkface? Besides, I was able to "scold" you AND provide some useful feedback at the same time, right?  Hahaha Oh, and you're welcome for this new, free, "bump" from me. :) Now, all you people in the other threads looking for custom meshes and stuffs, read this thread and contact this guy. Because this person didn't take anything personally, which tells me they have their priorities straight. :)

Yeah got ya,thanks for letting me know,you helped me with something that i never knew since i joined sl...Haha your so nice :D