Custom Mesh: Aquarium Rack/Shelving

Goldenstar Sands

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2003 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I am looking to hire someone to make a mesh for me!

Looking for a Aquarium display Rack Similar to what you would see in a petstore; Which is basically a fancy bookshelf with several Aquariums on it ether for selling or breeding fish. I'll post a few examples down below.

And while I know I can simply put aquariums on a bookshelf I would really like to have a lower prim design. Ideally I'd like the Aquariums to have gravel but no decorations will be needed so it should be a simple design. However what I would like for these Aquariums is Ether the front to not have any glass, or for the front to be a separate item entirely so the aquariums can be opened and closed to set things inside with much greater ease.

Textures are not required but would be a nice bonus. (at the very least a bake would be nice) Ideally I'd like the shelves, glass, and gravel to be able to have their own textures.

Shelves themselves can be a nice wooden design with patterns or can be a simple modern design. Ether are fine.

Final product doesn't need to be full perms but if you are offering full permission I do want full perms ideally.

Message me with some examples of your work and a price range and I'm sure we can happily work something out.

160972911_mars-marineland-8-commercial-a

fishroomted.jpg

14048_6193827.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2003 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.