ChibiDragon007

Mesh breasts?

So I  recently bought a pair of the Lola Delicq breasts (the same maker of Lolas Tango breasts) and oh dear god they are a hot freaking MESS. I cannot get them lined up with my body skin at all, even with the right appliers on (I use the Porcelain body applier by Pink Fuel, and bought the accompanying Lolas applier). I feel like I wasted the $1750L I spent because I heard they were good mesh breasts and I wanted something a bit more realistic than what the Maitreya Lara body offers, plus I like the physics that allow them to move a bit more naturally. 

Anyone know of good mesh breasts for Maitreya Lara that look good and have support for them, i.e: customer support, clothes, etc?

ADN have some Lolas appliers. but the old one, some time ago there was classic avatars with these boobs, so they had classic clothes and applier,same with skin

4 hours ago, ChibiDragon007 said:

Anyone know of good mesh breasts for Maitreya Lara that look good and have support for them, i.e: customer support, clothes, etc?

I only know the V-tech boi that fullfills those criteria but that surely is not what you are looking for =^.^=

You will save yourself a lot of trouble if you buy a new body.

Lolas is old tech. Whoever recommended them to you should have a smack on the head. Unless you want to go naked all the time, you run into massive problems finding clothes for them. With only the breasts and a classic body, you can buy many old clothes from the Marketplace. Marketplace is where old fashion never dies. But using a mesh body plus add-on breasts? I don't say it's impossible to find clothes, but you can't walk into an event and just buy from the rack.

You buy physics for mesh bodies, you don't need add-ons for breasts to bounce. And if you buy clothes rigged for the body, your breasts jingle and move nice and don't jump out of the dress. There are many out on the market, and some have different levels of bounce, so you can use high or low flexibility.

Look at Belleza Freya, or Slink Hourglass. And unlike Lolas, they have actual demos. Way back when I bought Lolas, they didn't even offer a demo. My Lolas is deleted or buried in  my inventory, along with Phat Azz and other things that is not useful anymore.

7 hours ago, ChibiDragon007 said:

Guys! They have a mesh body... 

I just want to know why they want mesh breasts on top of really nice mesh breasts.. I mean, Maitreya breasts are very very nice. Tons of Maitreya rigged clothing out there. Unless you want massive looking smother someone to death while sleeping ones.. 

• Like 4

Lolas and other add-on breasts are really from the past, for making system bodies look a bit better - they have been almost totally displaced by mesh bodies now, especially the "curvy" bodies like Belleza Freya and Slink Hourglass, which have a very good choice of mesh clothes, and others like Tonic Curvy, Sking, etc. Clothing for add-on breasts is limited to Omega appliers. The most realistic add-ons I could find (I don't want big boobs, it was just out of curiosity) were Venus from Sinful Needs, but the body/boob seam was still obvious.

If you REALLY feel a need to wear fitted mesh boobs with a Maitreya, Marine Kelly does a pair specifically made to fit a Maitreya, under her "MdlM" brand on the MP, I think they are called "Big Girls" or something...

Edit:

Proud Girls...

Edited by Klytyna
  • Like 1

there are some shape changes you can make, that you might not think of to get the skin to line up better. As has been said, you are stuck with applier/omega clothing for the breasts more or less (which isn't the end of the world). Try adjusting your body height and thickness and trying to keep them some what around the same numbers. Obviously the breast sliders can have a huge (pun intended) impact on this as well. stay away from either extreme. They are already pretty big so keep the size slider around 50 - 75 at most. Hope that maybe helps.

I do second the option to try Hourglass or Freya. They are not as big as some of the implants, but for the most part they should work for those wanting a large chest size.

I am with those unsure why you need to replace the Maitreya breasts, you can get nipples to add to them to enhance the overall look which fit great.

• Like 1

There are some mesh breast makers that have updated and have fitted them to mesh bodies.

The only one I can think of is Cherry Bombs off hand.

The problem is going to be: you can’t wear mesh clothing or at least tops. Appliers are going to be your only option.

A better option is to look at different bodies and go with one that is closer to the breast shape you want. Also consider how much support the body has from clothing makers. There are bodies out there I hear are really nice, but they have a fraction of the support the big three have (Maitreya Belleza Slink).

Im surprised Lola’s still cost that much to be honest. Don’t feel bad about your purchase, just take it as a learning experience. Looking the way you want isn’t always easy.

Agreeing firmly on just looking for a different body. Belleza was a great suggestion; I'd suggest Isis, personally. 

Appliers for Lola's, from almost every creator, were painted to match their system skins, NOT with mesh bodies in mind. It's not terribly surprising that they're not lining up properly. Changing windlight might help, but only fixes it for you; and you're still trying to do something the products weren't designed for. 

• Like 2

Well thank you for all the helpful information. I’ll try the Bellezza body maybe and see how it looks. I just feel like the Maitreya boobs are kind of small and plain looking idk. What really sucks is Lola’s has  NO demo, NO customer support, nothing. 

5 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I just want to know why they want mesh breasts on top of really nice mesh breasts.. I mean, Maitreya breasts are very very nice. Tons of Maitreya rigged clothing out there. Unless you want massive looking smother someone to death while sleeping ones.. 

Maybe the “double-breasted” look is a thing.

I would suggest looking at Belleza Isis too, if you want to be Maitreya sized. Freya shrinks down, but the breasts are a good cup size bigger no matter what you do. Isis isn’t as supported as Freya, so there are definitely considerations you have to make when buying a body.

So demo them. 

10 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I love my Maitreya body but the breasts kinda look small and plain if that makes any sense. I don't want like super huge ones, but I want something that looks more real, maybe has some movement to them. The lolas have physics with them which are... interesting. 

I pretty much wasted my $L anyway since the Lolas look like ***** and I could not get them to look right. 

Maitreya breasts work with physics layers. Are you using the default shape or have you made your own? I have seen some interesting shapes with Maitreya.

Definitely demo other bodies though, the right one is out there for you!

12 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

This plus 10 and infinity :) and back to the topic on hand: my lolas are sitting buried somewhere in my inventory along with my slink feet and hands as I use all of Maitreya plus you can get some decent curvy shapes so demo different shapes and my honest opinion whoever told ya Lolas were good idea needs a serious Gibb slap!!

Image result for gibb slap gif

Edited by MrsSeren

Maitreya breasts can look quite large and absolutely work with physics. One thing that really makes a difference on the shape of the breasts is adding a good amount of fat to the shape in the body section and adding a lot of gravity in the torso section. Depending on the physics you use the breasts will jiggle naturally or knock you out when you dance. It's up to you.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Klytyna said:

If you REALLY feel a need to wear fitted mesh boobs with a Maitreya, Marine Kelly does a pair specifically made to fit a Maitreya, under her "MdlM" brand on the MP, I think they are called "Big Girls" or something...

I tried the demo and I have to say they are worth considering even for people who aren't looking for particularly big busts. Maitreya's breasts tend to be a bit on the perky side. The Proud Girls are much rounder and - in my eyes at least - a lot more natural looking. As logn as you don't overdo the size that is.

Edited by ChinRey
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

You know.. It would probably help if people would post pictures... ;)

Do you tra to tease us into breaking the TOS? ;)

But yeah, some pics with applier underwear on could be helpful.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fionalein said:

Maybe GIFs, so we can see physics..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

I never said nude pics... :P

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Maybe GIFs, so we can see physics..

YES!!!

Boobs! show us ALL TEH BOOBZ!!!

blue boobies.jpg

• Haha 5