Can`t get my Items back?

KittyRenamon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2025 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello everyone!

I had now nearly 1-2 months no luck to get my Items back from an Parcel i`ve once owned. I`ve try`d to make a contact but guess the Moderators are Also kicked of.

I still get notify`d about "Restarts etc" since i had a Lag PArameter there. Is there a way to get my Stuff back from the Old Plarcel?... I got alot items there that arent Copy able so yea they`re gone from my invtentory.

(Can be i wrote wrong so i hope it get moved to correct Topic..)

(The Parcel got Sold and no one Notify me about it, all what we had (even weeks payment) are gone from it. The Owner or Managers never wrote to us after i asked a Mod there she explained to me she got kicked of etc and all lands are now like this...)

15 answers to this question

Parcel or region?  If you're talking about a private estate that closed because the owner left SL or simply stopping paying fees for the region, you may submit a Support Case to LL.  Ask them to reopen the region so you can get your stuff.  They will usually do that for a brief period of time.  After a month or so, however, the region is not likely to still be in the backup servers.

2 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Parcel or region?  If you're talking about a private estate that closed because the owner left SL or simply stopping paying fees for the region, you may submit a Support Case to LL.  Ask them to reopen the region so you can get your stuff.  They will usually do that for a brief period of time.  After a month or so, however, the region is not likely to still be in the backup servers.

Parcel(private estate) :/ as i remember. Well i found out that the Owner" sold it to someone else and Its now fully locked. I just want them back thats it.. wasted money for those stuff and alot arent Copy able and gone fully from my Inventory. Well imma ask LL then i hope i get it somehow back.

Edited by KittyRenamon

Well, there's no way that the new owner can use your stuff.  All he can do is return it to you.  Are you sure that he didn't already do that?  Did you check your Lost & Found folder?  He's like to have returned it all as one single huge Coalesced object.

2 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Well, there's no way that the new owner can use your stuff.  All he can do is return it to you.  Are you sure that he didn't already do that?  Did you check your Lost & Found folder?  He's like to have returned it all as one single huge Coalesced object.

Yes i did checked even days long if i maybe overview it. But yes all items are still there and still get the notfiy from my Lag Parameter "Region Restarted etc" My security Orb even reports to me "[PERSON] Joined the land" etc

4 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Rolig has the best suggestion.  It happened to us years ago and a support case got the region unlocked for 24 hours to pick up all our stuff. 

I wrote now a Ticket to LL hope it get sorted.. i still pay`d the rent for it 16k L$ and yeah idc about this anymore.

5 minutes ago, KittyRenamon said:

I can go everywhere but they fully blocked each of their lands dont ask .. i dont knew that when i happend. (They just Blocked done find out your self Style)

That doesn’t really answer the question, but if there is an adjacent sim not blocked, go there and cam to your stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

If there is a region next door to your old region that you can teleport to, do that.  Then use your camera to zoom in to your objects, right click them, select Take.

If that private estate is like my own, it doesn't have any adjacent regions.  That trick only really works on the Mainland. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2025 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.